Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I had to be vaccinated when I moved to New Zealand to become chief executive officer of Kmart New Zealand. It was a step down from my job as janitor at the local Kmart here in the US but I needed a change of pace. Anyway, I quickly found out why New Zealand was on President Trump's list of "shithole" countries. I think I'm going to try China next. Maybe I can get Robby's job as "teacher" when he comes back to the US.

I had to be vaccinated when I moved to New Zealand to become chief executive officer of Kmart New Zealand. It was a step down from my job as janitor at the local Kmart here in the US but I needed a change of pace. Anyway, I quickly found out why New Zealand was on President Trump's list of "shithole" countries. I think I'm going to try China next. Maybe I can get Robby's job as "teacher" when he comes back to the US.
Why do you post such nonsensical stuff?

And honestly Light Housekeeping is intermittently interesting but when it's just you two going back and forth for pages I finally just put both of you on ignore and honestly for the past half dozen pages or so I don't know if you two are going on about heaters or dreamy neil or what, but I'm certain I missed nothing.

Did the vaccine make you look any better???

Motivation, where are you
I barely covered a square inch today
With colored pencil
Is it my utensil
I bought you paint and paper today
What do you have to say
About why you won't go play
With your expensive toys
Your precious muses
Girls and boys
Girlish boys
And boyish girls
Are you afraid to give them a whirl
It's only pigment and binder on canvas and paper
Why do you put art off till later

And honestly Light Housekeeping is intermittently interesting but when it's just you two going back and forth for pages I finally just put both of you on ignore and honestly for the past half dozen pages or so I don't know if you two are going on about heaters or dreamy neil or what, but I'm certain I missed nothing.

You missed rifke talking about how she cried at work about the death of Richard Ramirez -- the notorious serial killer who raped and murdered over a dozen people including a nine year old girl -- because she didn't mourn properly for him when he died from cancer eight years ago. And if anyone at work asks her why she's crying, she's just going to be honest about it because 2021 is the year that she lets her freak flag fly. Other than that, you didn't miss much else. I think Light Housework bought some new pens.

You missed rifke talking about how she cried at work about the death of Richard Ramirez -- the notorious serial killer who raped and murdered over a dozen people including a nine year old girl -- because she didn't mourn properly for him when he died from cancer eight years ago. And if anyone at work asks her why she's crying, she's just going to be honest about it because 2021 is the year that she lets her freak flag fly. Other than that, you didn't miss much else. I think Light Housework bought some new pens.
I remember she had written about how she used to post at a serial killer forum. I guess that explains the repeated remarks about not caring when people die like the kids at the Ariana Grande concert. Too bad she settled on Morrissey instead of death metal or goth but I guess she's looking for something to help her build some kind of persona and she wants it to be both edgy and poetic. :barf:

Wow, fascinating what colour were the new pens...
Blue. Yellow, and more importantly did her love interest get a pardon from Donald Duck .... errr Trump??

Wow, fascinating what colour were the new pens...
Blue. Yellow, and more importantly did her love interest get a pardon from Donald Duck .... errr Trump??
I have a lot of fun with my pens. I fill about 10 page faces a day, talking about the hum of the fridge and how I wish illness upon sadists at large.

you're funny. i like you.

as for richie, i think the reason i didnt mourn his death was because being on death row i knew he was gonna die at some point and i expected that he would get executed, so i guess it was a bit of a relief when he died naturally.

it made me sad to hear how his body had been unclaimed when he died though. that beautiful body of his, unclaimed. i guess his wife had grown disillusioned with him earlier, when dna evidence linked him to a murder. all that time i think we all thought she was just pretending to believe in his innocence, but turns out she really did. she used to call me the "david bowie fan who richard ramirez cant quite remember". story of my life.

You're right. I should choose some random - can't really call him a pop star - and post about how he's dreamy until everyone wants to poke their eyes out.
well there's only one dreamy pop star who comes to mind, and ive kind of got the market cornered on talking about him, so you're just gonna have to come up with something of your own, toots.

it made me sad to hear how his body had been unclaimed when he died though. that beautiful body of his, unclaimed. i guess his wife had grown disillusioned with him earlier, when dna evidence linked him to a murder. all that time i think we all thought she was just pretending to believe in his innocence, but turns out she really did. she used to call me the "david bowie fan who richard ramirez cant quite remember". story of my life.
No one can quite remember you? Maybe if you keep trying so hard you can become memorable for that alone.

I have a lot of fun with my pens. I fill about 10 page faces a day, talking about the hum of the fridge and how I wish illness upon sadists at large.
I do a little bit of art myself,
In the style of Jackson pollock..
you know “jack the dripper”
Lashing paint onto a canvas ( a small one, well three)
If I knew how to post it on here I would....
I’ve given a few to family during the first lock down....
I’ve noticed over the years that his paintings have been album covers for a few pop/ rock bands...
The stone roses,
Thompson twins ...
I also like L.S Lowry
Carrivagio
And one of my fave pictures is the wave, Japanese bloke, totally can’t remember his name , begins with H 😄

I do a little bit of art myself,
In the style of Jackson pollock..
you know “jack the dripper”
Lashing paint onto a canvas ( a small one, well three)
If I knew how to post it on here I would....
I’ve given a few to family during the first lock down....
I’ve noticed over the years that his paintings have been album covers for a few pop/ rock bands...
The stone roses,
Thompson twins ...
I also like L.S Lowry
Carrivagio
And one of my fave pictures is the wave, Japanese bloke, totally can’t remember his name , begins with H 😄
This is my fountain pen and ink.
20210120_222223.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom