Previously unseen Morrissey pics!

Whoops!

Five weeks and 5,168 views later I notice that there is a typo on the title sequence!

Did anyone here spot it?

Is it thealbum title...should it be unanswerable?

Love PTxx.

Was this Moz' first public appearance after the Smiths split?

Was this Moz' first public appearance after the Smiths split?

Yes it was.
But I don't remember much about it in the music press at the time. Obviously it was very brief, and a Luxuria gig at the T+C isn't exactly Queen at Wembley, but at the time if Moz farted in the bath NME would have a double-page spread so this was well under the radar.
Wasn't this during the precise period where Morrissey was meant to have gone AWOL immediately after 'Viva Hate' came out ?
Kind regards,
joe.

Morrissey reads Proust!

in this months mojo magazine theres a reference by Howard Devoto to Morrissey reading Proust out at a Luxuria gig in 1988...can it be possible that someone, somewhwere actually has this?

Re: Morrissey reads Proust!

I would positively KILL for the full recording of the show...:p Luxuria was my favorite band! :D

Guys there is a thread in the download section but really I think it warrants a post of its own. Since some of you might not pop over into that section. Really lovely to see some photo's we have not seen before.

many thanks to Everyday I Like Sundae

it has been a while since i last heard it(cannot listen with tone on this comp here).. but i do remember thinking he should do some audio books def..this voice...:love:
btw in a (german) interview -spex 1987 he said "that he has never read proust"(which i had read again a few days ago-its also posted here-)
this reading in 88 is a premier then:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Random! Nice clip and pics though :p.

it has been a while since i last heard it(can listen with tone on this comp here).. but i do remember thinking he should do some audio books def..this voice...:love:
btw in a (german) interview -spex 1987 he said "that he has never read proust"(which i had read again a few days ago-its also posted here-)
this reading in 88 is a premier then:)

He should definitely do audio books! :horny:

Tags
photo
Back
Top Bottom