Recent Radiohead leak

Ripper the Jack

Anybody here have a link to the big Radiohead leak from a few days ago. It's like 18 hours of material from the OK Computer era.

Thanks in advance!

For anyone familiar with cue sheets:
Here's the 18 needed to turn each MD rip in to separate tracks.
All credit to Reddit's r/radiohead for the files.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/u5vxdx
Just starting to listen myself.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
Excellent guide to all the tracks with time stamps and very thorough:
Link here.

For anyone familiar with cue sheets:
Here's the 18 needed to turn each MD rip in to separate tracks.
All credit to Reddit's r/radiohead for the files.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/u5vxdx
Just starting to listen myself.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
Excellent guide to all the tracks with time stamps and very thorough:
Link here.

Thanks very much for sharing these cue files.

I have used cue files to burn unsplit flac before but it's been a long time and I'm rusty...I'm not a total Luddite but I'll humbly ask you if you can give me a crash course on burning these? I use Nero. I've looked it up to varying results but you have a knack for articulating technical shit in a way that's very layman-friendly.

Thanks very much for sharing these cue files.

I have used cue files to burn unsplit flac before but it's been a long time and I'm rusty...I'm not a total Luddite but I'll humbly ask you if you can give me a crash course on burning these? I use Nero. I've looked it up to varying results but you have a knack for articulating technical shit in a way that's very layman-friendly.
I believe medieval (freeware) is available in an app (MS store - free) or software download form.
That should let you point the cue files at each of their respective mp3 files and it will leave you with a folder full of the chopped mp3s.
I've not used Nero in a long time as I moved most of the recent stuff to solid state discs. I would assume you can make an audio cd of the split mp3s, but the quality is such in places that it's not brilliant. I'd suggest waiting for the bands version of it to use a flac source when it circulates to get the best from a CD.
I think we can get the files in to a useable state before deciding what to do with them.
PM me if it's giving you a headache,
Regards,
FWD.

Reminded me of the piece I saw in The Onion yesterday.

E4DBE092-B73A-4B9E-835D-C1A549105206.jpeg

1879D128-3482-4120-BB0E-8C24481B94B9.jpeg

FE0076CD-66EB-432B-9370-49A713690623.jpeg

Thank you kindly. Helped me sift out the gleaming nuggets from the chaff.

Back
Top Bottom