Morrissey Central "REFLECTIONS OF THE WAY LIFE USED TO BE" & "M APPEAL" (February 5, 2021)

REFLECTIONS OF THE WAY LIFE USED TO BE

unnamed_01_y7dzhb.jpg

Morrissey and Nancy Sinatra

M APPEAL

Untitled_2_xtvvk6.png

The only thing this arse has missed gordy is a motherly breast...
You can tell he wasn’t brought up, but unfortunately dragged up...

Of very poor breeding stock indeed,
And has the Manners to match.
too true baz,how you coping with the lockdown,wasnt too bad in last years summer weather,totally different ball game in the dead of winter.

too true baz,how you coping with the lockdown,wasnt too bad in last years summer weather,totally different ball game in the dead of winter.
My thoughts exactly, ok in the spring/ summer.
But bored to death now...
Still getting plenty of exercise though.
I’m taking it day by day and trying to occupy myself with small things, like going to the Shops for ingredients to cook with...
I go for my vaccine tomorrow afternoon and from what I’ve heard from friends who have had it, it can make you ill for a few days, so I already bought a bottle of night nurse...
How’s things with you ??

That was easy one . Why photo of any random guy in Moz T-shirt has been posted on Morrissey Central .

Posting stuff like this is real "LOL "
Especially with a pink tongue hanging out like a dog with rabies.

My thoughts exactly, ok in the spring/ summer.
But bored to death now...
Still getting plenty of exercise though.
I’m taking it day by day and trying to occupy myself with small things, like going to the Shops for ingredients to cook with...
I go for my vaccine tomorrow afternoon and from what I’ve heard from friends who have had it, it can make you ill for a few days, so I already bought a bottle of night nurse...
How’s things with you ??
least im still working so not too bad.this time next year it will hopefully be a distant memory,good times for a change.friday joke.
omg the cheek of some people.
phoned womens rights uk and they hung up on me twice.
all i did was ask for the man in charge.

least im still working so not too bad.this time next year it will hopefully be a distant memory,good times for a change.friday joke.
Still as controversial as every gordy..
Here’s another no one will laugh at.

Why did the bull win an award?

Because he was outstanding
In his field....

Is this photo with this guy wearing a V&I T-shirt to prove something ? If so, what for? :squiffy: ps. I like that dog in the background in the photo with Nancy .
It's to prove that no talent rappers who hack nothing to add to the worl of music can buy Morrissey T shirts. I highly doubt he listens to Morrissey.

Still as controversial as every gordy..
Here’s another no one will laugh at.

Why did the bull win an award?

Because he was outstanding
In his field....
i like to throw in a hand grenade now and again,hopefully the womens libbers dont take offence,as i always say baz when the womens lib were burning their bras i was the one holding the lighter.

i like to throw in a hand grenade now and again,hopefully the womens libbers dont take offence,as i always say baz when the womens lib were burning their bras i was the one holding the lighter.
I’m not surprised in the least,
I tried it once, but ran out of petrol for my Zippo 😩😩😩

😂🤷world's gone mad

I really, really enjoyed reading Morrissey reviewing the newly released singles in Smash hits from 1984, Absolutely hilarious ...
Sarcasm at its finest.
One of the many reasons everyone still adores him😀😀😀
“everyone” 🤣🤣🤣

Shut up. You will never speak for “everyone”.

REFLECTIONS...ABOUT HORRIBLE TYPES OF MUSIC......
INCREDIBLE THAT MR MORRISSEY IS DEDICATED TO THIS GARBAGE!!!!!
DISAPPOINTMENT DISAPPOINTMENT AND DISAPPOINTMENT
OH NO MOZ NOOOO!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡👎🏽👎🏽👎🏿👎🏿👎🏽😠😬😡

Lil Yachty could buy a Big Yachty with the diamonds round his neck,always thought it was very wise of these rappers to invest in gold then hang it round their neck.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom