Morrissey Central "REFLECTIONS OF THE WAY LIFE USED TO BE" & "M APPEAL" (February 5, 2021)

REFLECTIONS OF THE WAY LIFE USED TO BE

unnamed_01_y7dzhb.jpg

Morrissey and Nancy Sinatra

M APPEAL

Untitled_2_xtvvk6.png

Lil Yachty could buy a Big Yachty with the diamonds round his neck,always thought it was very wise of these rappers to invest in gold then hang it round their neck.

Wise investor? You outta see what he's done with BitCoin and Reddit-fueled stock speculation.

Oh and btw, did this guy make his t-shirt at home with an iron-on transfer?

Last edited:
The colored gentleman is wearing the shirt because someone told him that it was cool to do so. He knows nothing about Morrissey and has no interest in learning. This is a fact that will be disputed because everyone is afraid of being "racist".

Have you seen the prices for some of these "vintage" t-shirts?
f*** race wars its always been about money. Lucky me to find my holy grail of Moz shirts for a decent price. Shame it will arrive a day after superbowl.

I always had a feeling that Morrissey would miss thr friendships he gave up when his mother passed away. He can only handle so much interaction with people and he gets overwhelmed.

I think its a new beginning for him now.. its time to make amends.

I reckon this is almost as bad as when you conducted a digital forensic investigation of the furniture in the hotel room at the Sunset Marquis that he does his interviews and "online video messages" from so delusional sociopaths won't spend their life savings to get to Moz Angeles and find his real home in Malibu. You are quoting a twitter message from 2014!

I reckon do you think she is going to post on the internet how the California Son makes her orgasm with his big American dick or how he licks her pussy good. I reckon do you think they would of blessed us with this dude if they weren't f***ing inn n n nn nn nnnn n n nnn nn nnnnnn nnnn nnn nnn n it chipper curry winding up colour camden, new jersey sawed off fark arse!

samfood2.jpg

maybe Cold Hart or Lil Yachty
can help you with your poor rhyming skills.
Maybe Morrissey could help himself and his floundering "career" without people such as yourself ribbon dancing in addition to the mental gymnastics.

Poor is a funny word. Loaded. What is rich? What is poor? Some confuse them with talent, fame, and a platform that done cracked down the middle.

Let's face it, even if he weren't guilty of assholism (which he certainly is)
His product is past its sell by date and the factory is just cranking out cheap imitation.

Ooh lord, it's tacky!

Really? Despite your opinion, I'm not Peter Skinny. Wholly different side of the world.

I come here what? Once twice a month? I didn't miss you, Gordita.
Yet predictably, here you are!
im here twice a day,morning for twenty minutes and night time for roughly half an hour,thats because im a fan of the singer this website is dedicated to,the difference is your not a fan and you were on here a few days ago so its not once or twice a month.

im here twice a day,morning for twenty minutes and night time for roughly half an hour,thats because im a fan of the singer this website is dedicated to,the difference is your not a fan and you were on here a few days ago so its not once or twice a month.

Nut's just a glaikit troll. He'd be gibbering sh*te no matter what Morrissey did.

Maybe Morrissey could help himself and his floundering "career" without people such as yourself ribbon dancing in addition to the mental gymnastics.
Good to know Morrissey wouldn’t call what he does a ‘career’.
I’d like to say that you’re the one doing some mental gymnastics, but
your lacking in the mental department. Try harder.
Poor is a funny word. Loaded. What is rich? What is poor? Some confuse them with talent, fame, and a platform that done cracked down the middle.
I don’t think the Cold Hart song is that bad, it’s not original, but at least they’re being creative more or less.
Let's face it, even if he weren't guilty of assholism (which he certainly is)
you’re making up things now. Lazy.
His product is past its sell by date
Well if you look at his art from the point of view as you the consumer of a product, then you’ve already lost.
and the factory is just cranking out cheap imitation.
BMG ?
Ooh lord, it's tacky!
Your post? we wish it was that, at least it would be entertaining.

I reckon notice something inn nnn nn nn n nnn nn it? You delusional sociopaths are so lost inn n n nn nn n nnnn it mate chipper curry northern base bunny man fark arse.
Well done, mate. This is the California Son’s way of saying “Thank you AztecCamera”. Continue posting truths and facts among all the lies, hate, and delusional fantasies.

I reckon this is almost as bad as when you conducted a digital forensic investigation of the furniture in the hotel room at the Sunset Marquis that he does his interviews and "online video messages" from so delusional sociopaths won't spend their life savings to get to Moz Angeles and find his real home in Malibu. You are quoting a twitter message from 2014!

I reckon do you think she is going to post on the internet how the California Son makes her orgasm with his big American dick or how he licks her pussy good. I reckon do you think they would of blessed us with this dude if they weren't f***ing inn n n nn nn nnnn n n nnn nn nnnnnn nnnn nnn nnn n it chipper curry winding up colour camden, new jersey sawed off fark arse!

View attachment 68357

Thought about doing you a favor.

Or not...

The colored gentleman is wearing the shirt because someone told him that it was cool to do so. He knows nothing about Morrissey and has no interest in learning. This is a fact that will be disputed because everyone is afraid of being "racist".
Colored gentleman? Is this 1962?

How do you know that? Who are these people telling a rapper that it's cool to wear a Morrissey t-shirt? Did they also tell him to use Morrissey lyrics in his Instagram captions? Why would that appeal to his target audience? Is this theory of yours really more likely than the possibility of Lil Yachty (that's his name, btw) actually liking some of Morrissey's music?

How do you know that? Who are these people telling a rapper that it's cool to wear a Morrissey t-shirt? Did they also tell him to use Morrissey lyrics in his Instagram captions? Why would that appeal to his target audience? Is this theory of yours really more likely than the possibility of Lil Yachty (that's his name, btw) actually liking some of Morrissey's music?
Well said girl afraid.....
Game, shot, and match here I’d say...
Pike........ you stupid boy.

I thought he was being satirical !!

Rappers are pretty on the ball with their musical knowledge, so I'd be surprised if he didn't know who Morrissey was.

I thought he was being satirical !!

Rappers are pretty on the ball with their musical knowledge, so I'd be surprised if he didn't know who Morrissey was.
Well, if it was supposed to be satire I'm sorry, but it's not the first time someone made a comment like this...

Last edited:
Ooh cheeky cheeky! Naughty tweakie. What was I doing on the morning of the 3rd, post-morning dump, pre-bedtime then?

And you say I'm unglued. From where I stand in light of that funny response- I'm glued tighter than Morrissey's hairpiece.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom