Requesting the Rhino singles box downloads

ohhhh snap!

FingerSnap_thumb.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what file format and bitrate are the files that are available for download when you bought the box set?

I didn't buy it because I don't collect vinyl anymore and I don't want to download it because I don't think there is anything on those singles that I don't have on one cd or another. I'm just curious about the quality of the downloadable files.

Just out of curiosity, what file format and bitrate are the files that are available for download when you bought the box set?

I didn't buy it because I don't collect vinyl anymore and I don't want to download it because I don't think there is anything on those singles that I don't have on one cd or another. I'm just curious about the quality of the downloadable files.

MP3 320 kbps

I found this today on this site.

I bought my copy used and it did not come with a code to get the MP3's. And as "fun" as it was digitizing "All You Need Is Me," I sure wasn't gonna' do that x12.

hey man, many many thanks. i've already had these on the WEA CD's and the Japan ones but this is for the collection, you're the man. :cool:

That was nice.

Why not buy the set, get the code, and download them yourself? You're asking a lot here.

Peter

Not really. I don't buy vinyl - it's a useless format for people who want to live in the 21st century. I'm interested in MP3s not some novelty box for dinosaurs.

Not really. I don't buy vinyl - it's a useless format for people who want to live in the 21st century. I'm interested in MP3s not some novelty box for dinosaurs.

Not only do I want to - I do!

What I think they're getting at is why don't you find a way to purchase them legally? Most of the remasters in the Singles Box are covered in the recent remastered Sound of the Smiths (still in good record shops AND itunes etc). If you were asking for vinyl only tracks (like the recent Death of a Disco Dancer live b-side) people might have more sympathy or be willing to share download links with you.

Well, when I made the original post there were still several remasters from the box not on TSOTS which I was looking for. I now have them, unlike the DOADD live version I'd be quite interested in hearing :)

Back
Top Bottom