return to valium

celibate

Forever Ill
bit personal, but how many, of who
take medication for depression, trauma, all kind of psych labels

well I do, sleeping pills, benzo's for anxiety/panic, anti depressive[ fuvoxamine] for keeping my mind a bit running smoothly, but no pill yet
who stopps me from thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, negative, guild
23,54 minutes

6 minutes is sitting on the tiolet pushing hard, because with all those above meds are firstly very addictive, but also constipation, which is not a bonus,
but 6 minutes hard labout, eating special food, fruit, avoid certain food.

i've also normal meds for me stomache [ to protect it for those pills] and
have lung , short of breath puffs, but also large cans, when I'm real bad
have to stick a tube in me nose where it goes in me throat a bit, which doesn't hurt and is just as simple as
everyday inject stuff when you are a diabetic

well this is my pill story, I'm not a serial killer, and am a pretty kind and
social human being.
don't be afraid, words don't hurt, I'm not a stalker, just choose the the wrong
direction when I was very young

yes I have take life a 5 times average speed, but am in normal mode at least this century

this is my life in 5 minute typing, well half:(

I'm sorry times are hard for you. I hope you find the balance of medications to help you best.

I've always tried to avoid taking medications if I can, but now I must take every day for a long term health problem.

thnks for the kind words, and the one who wrote a PM

to them, hope yer OK now, and I'm well aware of tapering, coming of those,
been to clinics many many times,but can't handle the fysical pain in combination with psch probs

and all the pills are legaly prescriped, I get them 2 weekly by the chemist.

well I can write a book, but it may sound odd, life is much better than past
century, just one thing keeps hunting me, never saying "sorry, I love you dad"
on that horrible end febr 1999 a part of me died to

I'm the son and heir, and the end of the family line

but enjoy life, don't moan or sit behind the curtains, did that, after my ammonia and being in IC and kept in coma 5 days, when I was out, and time
gave it a place in my mind,I'm a lucky bastard that I'm still there, so now
I'm seeking something to do to fill my days [difficult story how our labour
sickness, psych. level is, but that's my current status and want out of it,
but don't get help, they just send me money every month] and feel that
I'm more a part of society, but I walk at least an hour, not running, just relaxed walking, but something to do, helping old people or whatever so
my mind is more stable to get of the meds

thanks you

you live 1 time, take life 5 times at average speed, not like I did
If something bad happens[not really traumatic things] don't act impuldive,
wait, sleep a night, and things mostly are seeing brighter, at least, it did
with me a lot

not drowning but waving

because we must

:guitar:

just one thing keeps hunting me, never saying "sorry, I love you dad"

This is something that many people experience. We often think we have more time and some of us do and some of us don't.

This is a very difficult thing to deal with because there are no do-overs. No second chances. That window is closed.

If you believe in the afterlife then you can send your prayers and message of love to him. I personally do not but I know if I did I would find great comfort in knowing that my message could still be sent.

Perhaps dedicating his birthday as a day to celebrate his life every year would be a good way of showing the world that you loved him. If you can't tell him it doesn't mean the message and the meaning has to be lost completely.

For whatever reason, you missed that opportunity. I know it haunts you but at some point you have to forgive yourself. If you loved your father and he loved you, he knows you did and he would forgive you. That's what love is.

This is something that many people experience. We often think we have more time and some of us do and some of us don't.

This is a very difficult thing to deal with because there are no do-overs. No second chances. That window is closed.

If you believe in the afterlife then you can send your prayers and message of love to him. I personally do not but I know if I did I would find great comfort in knowing that my message could still be sent.

Perhaps dedicating his birthday as a day to celebrate his life every year would be a good way of showing the world that you loved him. If you can't tell him it doesn't mean the message and the meaning has to be lost completely.

For whatever reason, you missed that opportunity. I know it haunts you but at some point you have to forgive yourself. If you loved your father and he loved you, he knows you did and he would forgive you. That's what love is.

I've a picture of me dad in me sleeping room, also have a rosary

evert moring I greet him and and make a holy cross with me rosay in right hand, kiss the cross, hang it overthe pic while I'm shower and get me cloath on,than take the rosary and put it on [it's not a Morrissey related one],
and every evening Ido sorta same, take it off, make a HOLY CROSS with the rosary kiss the JESUS PART , and put it over my dad;s pic while i'm undress,
than take it of, and put it somwhere where it can't be broken if I might stumble at night in the bedroom to get to to tiolet

yes I KNOW it sounds odd and crazy, but it just growed that way

thanks for your reply bored, indeed always say goodbye when your leaving your loved ones, life can be cruel, sometimes just 2 seconds:tears:

im bsc but the medications ive tried have always made me much worse. the only effective remedy i have found is poverty and long periods of enduring less than ideal mental conditions. over the years it has drastically reduced my insanity. and yes, im being serious.

Google suggests benzos are regarded as generally safe, including for the kidney and liver, for children and kidney dialysis patients. In fact it appears a significant percentage of kidney dialysis patients are frequently put on benzos to prevent "HAS" seizures.

Google says Fluvoxamine (Luvox) is higly metabolized by the liver, and so patients get their liver checked periodically. No mention of threat to kidneys.

It's true that some people have brain chemistry problems that really greatly benefit from (or need) antidepressants. Some say that if you respond positively to an antidepressant, that's proof that you do have a brain chemistry problem that is not your fault. Ignore the ignorant haters who wrongly suggest antidepressants are anything to be ashamed of. What drugs you take are nobody's business but your own.

Keep fighting the good fight, and "keep passing the open windows" as they say. Your advice to not do anything rash but wait a day or two for it to hopefully pass is good advice.

No offense intended.

Google is great! Medical professionals often seem to knock Google more than they should. Google is merely a fast index to bring you to other sites, some of which are very reputable, some not so.

Not that this info is based just on Google, it correlates with info I've gotten from other sources as well. Naturally one of the best sources of info is one's own doctor.

(Although I've also gotten bad advice and prescription errors from medical professionals as well. Some doctors often don't want their patients to do their own research, but I think it's necessary and life saving to do so, and to question your doctor's advice when necessary.)

- "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman"

Last edited:
Is the food good where you're at? Are you from Poland?

Stop taking those coz you will soon need a liver transplant and kidney dialysis.You will ruin your liver and your kidneys.(im a pharmacist btw.)

Hello again. Do you know anything about long term dihydrocodeine use? And do you know anything about hair loss medication :)

Is the food good where you're at? Are you from Poland?
Well yes the food is good here because our food producers dont use a lot of chemical stuff.We have the "old school"food.GMO is forbidden etc.so its good.And why do you ask?Its a bit strange question.:)

Stop taking those coz you will soon need a liver transplant and kidney dialysis.You will ruin your liver and your kidneys.(im a pharmacist btw.)
Should you be advising someone to stop taking medication that has been prescribed?

Are you sure he has them prescribed?Ever heard of illegal medicine use and fake perscriptions..anyway i didnt advice him,i only said what i think about it because he already complains about his stomach because of the amount of the medicines he takes.Have you read his post?Medicines arent candies.I know people addicted to certain medicines etc.etc.I dont want to advice anything to anyone,but i know that doctors are usually paid by medical firms representativs for prescrbing certain medicine etc.Its been cases of doctors changing good medicine to another just because he was being paid by med.rep.Im also against using anti-depressants because they alter your personality.So?But i wont be advicing anyone.So i wont be posting on this thread and will delete all the messages here.

He states in a post that he is prescribed them.

I was not having a go at you :). You stated you are a pharmacist so you are obviously more qualified than I am on the subject, I was just concerned as I am aware that stopping certain medication suddenly can be dangerous physicalliy and mentally.

Of course anti depressants alter your personality - they often make very unhappy people feel slightly better and able to help themselves on the road to recovery.

thnks for the kind words, and the one who wrote a PM

to them, hope yer OK now, and I'm well aware of tapering, coming of those,
been to clinics many many times,but can't handle the fysical pain in combination with psch probs

and all the pills are legaly prescriped, I get them 2 weekly by the chemist.

well I can write a book, but it may sound odd, life is much better than past
century, just one thing keeps hunting me, never saying "sorry, I love you dad"

I'm the son and heir, and the end of the family line

but enjoy life, don't moan or sit behind the curtains, did that, after my ammonia and being in IC and kept in coma 5 days, when I was out, and time
gave it a place in my mind,I'm a lucky bastard that I'm still there, so now
I'm seeking something to do to fill my days [difficult story how our labour
sickness, psych. level is, but that's my current status and want out of it,
but don't get help, they just send me money every month] and feel that
I'm more a part of society, but I walk at least an hour, not running, just relaxed walking, but something to do, helping old people or whatever so
my mind is more stable to get of the meds

thanks you

you live 1 time, take life 5 times at average speed, not like I did
If something bad happens[not really traumatic things] don't act impuldive,
wait, sleep a night, and things mostly are seeing brighter, at least, it did
with me a lot

not drowning but waving

because we must

:guitar:

There.....

Tags
foucault knew rethurn return2meth stfu joanofarc try helium