"Roy's Keen" cassette promo?

Red_Snow

I was in the loft, looking for photo's of me when I was 20, and I found this up there. I would have bought it from my local independent record shop (The Rock Box in Camberley, Surrey) back then, but just as a cheap tape, for 50p or so. They used to sell all sorts of odd stuff amongst the regular stock. I liked to buy cheap tapes cos I had a cheap tape player in my car.

roys keen 1.jpg

roys keen 2.jpg

If memory serves I had another... I'm guessing "Alma Matters". I might try and have another look for that.

Last edited:
I was in the loft, looking for photo's of me when I was 20, and I found this up there. I would have bought it from my local independent record shop (The Rock Box in Camberley, Surrey) back then, but just as a cheap tape, for 50p or so. They used to sell all sorts of odd stuff amongst the regular stock. I liked to buy cheap tapes cos I had a cheap tape player in my car.

View attachment 56036
View attachment 56037

If memory serves I had another... I'm guessing "Alma Matters". I might try and have another look for that.
Pretty much impossible to find today (and much rarer than the Alma counterpart), remember that when the vultures PM you;)

Very nice, if you're looking to flog it now is a good time to get it on eBay - the unusual tapes and promos are going for silly money.

ahh super chrome 2.miss the old cassettes.

My mate won this and f***ed him over, you got £130 for it, is that not enough?? Absolute bullshitter with your made up stories. Send him the f***in item

What shit excuse did he come up with ? Your mate's too nice, he's left positive fb for getting a refund!

I know he really spun him a line and 500 word essay about how his little kid and his wife played the cassette on an old tape deck right before he packed it, and it chewed it up hahahahahaha he then begged not to be left a negative, and soft lad fell for it.

I know he really spun him a line and 500 word essay about how his little kid and his wife played the cassette on an old tape deck right before he packed it, and it chewed it up hahahahahaha he then begged not to be left a negative, and soft lad fell for it.

Jesus Christ what a dickhead, no doubt he got a higher private offer for it and desperately spun some bullshit. Prick!

I see someone has added the release to discogs now with the photos from the auction anyway so someone's got it.

Back
Top Bottom