São Paulo - Espaço das Américas (Dec. 2, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / November Spawned A Monster / Break Up The Family / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Sunny / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / The Bullfighter Dies / How Soon Is Now? / Hold On To Your Friends / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by Janice

• Photos by Fernando Pires / Facebook (25 total). Link posted by Alexi.

45194_sao_paolo.jpg

Last edited:

William, it was Really Nowt
Alma Matters
I Wish You Lonely
Is It Really So Strange?
Hairdresser On Fire
November Spawned
Break Up The Family
Back On The Chain
Spent The Day In Bed
Sunny
If You Don't Like Me, Don’t Look
Munich Air Disaster 58
Dial A Cliche
Bullfighter
How Soon Is Now?
Hold Onto Your Friend
Life Is A Pigsty
Jack The Ripper
Jacky's Only Happy (day of the dead T-shirt into the crowd)

Encore

Sunday (shirt into crowd)
First Of The Gang

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.....

Big venue, extremely full. Moz in great spirits again in South America

Finally, Morrissey is getting smart, and throwing Morrissey shirts out into the audience (which I'm assuming he gets for free). Throwing Gucci shirts is an expensive habit.

Morrissey don't go back to SmelLA. Don't go back to the decaying UK. The Land of the Palms is where you should stay.

Entrance / William..:

Alma:

Really So Strange:

Spent:

Chain Gang:

HSIN:

EDILS:

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom