Second U.S. Leg?

Wow, I really hope he comes back to SF or California next year. I need my Mozzer fix!
Even if he's just in LA I'll fly down to see him.

Very sorry for the people in the States, but due to swine flu pandemic it's rather hard to make decision right now?

Kewpie is right......
I've just returned early from holidaying in the States (as you know:thumb:) and swine flu was everywhere......people are dropping like flies......it's like a scene from Shaun Of The Dead....... I had to be tested for it before they let me on the plane:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Wow, I really hope he comes back to SF or California next year. I need my Mozzer fix!
Even if he's just in LA I'll fly down to see him.

me too, sometime after my birthday but before xmas would be a good time to fly down for an L.A. gig :)
though he really should come here to SF too :straightface:
&
Kewpie is right......
I've just returned early from holidaying in the States (as you know:thumb:) and swine flu was everywhere......people are dropping like flies......it's like a scene from Shaun Of The Dead....... I had to be tested for it before they let me on the plane:eek:

Jukebox Jury

dude, I hate to brake this to you, but those tests you were subjected to had nothing to do with Swine flu :eek:

me too, sometime after my birthday but before xmas would be a good time to fly down for an L.A. gig :)
though he really should come here to SF too :straightface:
&

dude, I hate to brake this to you, but those tests you were subjected to had nothing to do with Swine flu :eek:

I think you maybe right..... I did wonder what the relevance of the 8 inch rod being shoved up my arse was:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Hey...how about the handful of shows he canceled in the South? He left a lot of fans holding the bag and their tickets.

dearest mozza,
i'll be in california until thankskilling day and then i'll be in florida. if you'd like, i would like very much for you to play some shows in those areas at those times.

girl least likely to,
shawn

It hardly amounts to a 'second U.S leg', maybe just a little toe, but according to http://true-to-you.net/ a Los Angeles concert is scheduled for December.

Good news!

I would imagine there will be more than ONE single show. Probably 5-10 sprinkled throughout CA, NV, etc... to make it worth the effort from a production point of view.

Looks like ill be postponing going back to india. Moz, please do a couple ca dates, atl an atleast 1 fl show. Maybe nyc but I don't want to ask for to much. ;)
Oh maybe the conan obrien show?

Looks like ill be postponing going back to india. Moz, please do a couple ca dates, atl an atleast 1 fl show. Maybe nyc but I don't want to ask for to much. ;)
Oh maybe the conan obrien show?

haahaha are you also waiting to buy your ticket to india? I almost bought mine yesterday... hahah now this.

YES! I implore Morrissey to revisit the cancelled Atlanta date, (although it does not say it was cancelled on his site.) That would make my year!

Last edited:
ah so nervous already! there'll be a pit in my stomach (is that how the expression goes?) until the day(s) arrives!

Morrissey has just added a Brentwood show.
Sadly, that's Brentwood in the fair county of Essex, Great Britain.
Not Brentwood in west LA.
:rolleyes:

Morrissey has just added a Brentwood show.
Sadly, that's Brentwood in the fair county of Essex, Great Britain.
Not Brentwood in west LA.
:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw Brentwood, thought it was Los Angeles' Brentwood and then sat for a moment trying to picture where the concert would be held there.

Still holding my breath for some more news of L.A. area shows.

Back
Top Bottom