SER YouTube: "Hollywood Bowl Hands" (February 28, 2021)

All very nice..but where is the interview with Moz?
It seems good to me what S.E.R. went up,but i want the note.
Muchachos larguen la nota de una vez !!! Dejense de joder

We could tell Samsty that the Morrisseys from Mexico and Brazil want to do the interview for free...
Oh ,sorry Mozzy's but hey i' m tired of waiting!!!

I reckon I think the California Son Junior should post more pics and vids of him and his dad throwin' the football around in the backyard in Malibu or shootin' hoops down at the Malibu Rec. The California Son Junior goin' up for the dunk.....BOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAA bunny man chipper curry c*** twat tit northern base colour realise labour favourite beach mouth airbnb fake flower house inn n nnn n nn n n nn n nn n n n nn n it

sam basket.jpg
sam malibu.gif

I reckon I think the California Son Junior should post more pics and vids of him and his dad throwin' the football around in the backyard in Malibu or shootin' hoops down at the Malibu Rec. The California Son Junior goin' up for the dunk.....BOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAA bunny man chipper curry c*** twat tit northern base colour realise labour favourite beach mouth airbnb fake flower house inn n nnn n nn n n nn n nn n n n nn n it

View attachment 69214View attachment 69215
With all the money that keeps rolling in from delusional lost stalker fans from England and the rest of the world. I dont think we will ever get the by laws changed where we can post pics of the California Son during his daily life in his hometown Moz Angeles doing all the things that Americans do in LA. I know in that pic the California Son Junior was playing catch with his dad the California Son at his childhood home in the San Fernando Valley. Why do these people try to make him a foreign British dude? They dont know the truth after all these years. This place is insane.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom