Morrissey Central "SHOULD OLD ACQUAINTANCE" (December 31, 2020)

Auld?

A masterpiece.

Another rubbish post from the racist who would be keen to join his mum as soon as possible. Moz is no longer welcomed in our world.

Another rubbish post from the racist who would be keen to join his mum as soon as possible. Moz is no longer welcomed in our world.
The irony.

you come here. Let me guess: you’re chasing Nazis like Skinny. It’s always online, and never in person. And like him, you’re a sh1tbag, too.
Thanks

Wow! I've never seen the Rebel/James Dean/Boy Racer video. That was fantastic! The Boy Racer is one of favorites.

The thing I loved and dearly miss about the Alain/Moz writing partnership was that they could come up with something like this (which is as "in your face" aggressive musically as anything he's done) as well as say, something as intricate and melodic as Hold Onto Your Friends. Always loved Boy Racer.

The thing I loved and dearly miss about the Alain/Moz writing partnership was that they could come up with something like this (which is as "in your face" aggressive musically as anything he's done) as well as say, something as intricate and melodic as Hold Onto Your Friends. Always loved Boy Racer.
Boy racer, well .... just the best song never to be associated with mozzer, especially as I think it would be his best wireless song ever......
Stood at the urinals, gordyboy has the whole world in his two fingers😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom