Smiths/Morrissey shirt collection

Hello Everyone,

I've a collection of t-shirts (mostly official) and wondered if we'd have a place to share what we have and photos of the shirts. I'm trying to track more down but it's not too easy here in the USA, and without great expense. Just wanted to share the photos here for a bit and see if there's any other collectors of these out there who might share some shirt photos, etc.

One picture has the Smiths shirts in one shot. I will note that the "Heaven Knows" Is not official, nor is the "I Started Something" which were probably both made in the mid 90s I'd imagine, but still fun. The others are real. The Bigmouth shirt was very hard to track down and somehow found it in great condition.

Another picture has all the Kill Uncle & Your Arsenal Tour shirts I have.

The next is of later-solo career shirts I've come to collect.

It's a shame I had many more in the past but had to sell due to being broke :(

Anyhow, happy to see what others might have!
Cheers!
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_4400.JPG
LaterCareerMoz.jpg

Hello Everyone,

I've a collection of t-shirts (mostly official) and wondered if we'd have a place to share what we have and photos of the shirts. I'm trying to track more down but it's not too easy here in the USA, and without great expense. Just wanted to share the photos here for a bit and see if there's any other collectors of these out there who might share some shirt photos, etc.

One picture has the Smiths shirts in one shot. I will note that the "Heaven Knows" Is not official, nor is the "I Started Something" which were probably both made in the mid 90s I'd imagine, but still fun. The others are real. The Bigmouth shirt was very hard to track down and somehow found it in great condition.

Cheers!View attachment 45535 View attachment 45536 View attachment 45537
Very nice

t-shirt_1.jpg
t-shirt_2.jpg
t-shirt_3.jpg
t-shirt_4.jpg

I apolgise for the poor quality photos, I had been drinking a lot of Belgium beer.

The olive coloured one from YATQ I brought specifically as I was in Edinburgh to see Morrissey and the venue was like a sauna and I was wearing a long sleeve top, so I had to buy a t-shirt purely to be more comfortable.

My favourite one is the Southpaw Grammer promo one that I found in a bundle on the floor at a record fair and which the seller didn't think it was worth much. I can't remember what I offered him, but I was very happy with the price.

The RAH one is interesting purely because it was for that one show.

All my official Smiths t-shirt fell to bits many years ago from over wear.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Very nice pics I see you have some rare gems.....I particularly like the Bruce Lee, and Manchester one off
Especially since you are in the USA

Hello Everyone,

Gorgeous collection. Very nice

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for sharing mate. I would've loved to have gotten one of those Southpaw Grammar shirts. I had no idea the guy was skipping. I'll round mine up and post some pics.

I guess I need to reply........ I also have the collection , it started as wanting just the dated tour shirts for every leg of a tour(smiths -present) quickly turned into every shirt that was available for sale at each venue at every tour, and every available shirt through the early years of Morrissey web sites which eventually became MPORIUM US and UK. I have slowed down in the last 2 years with only Isreal dated shirt maybe a little hard to get , eventually it will appear on the usual sites....blah blah blah. Todays world is a little easier because of variety of sites that have newest Moz shirts . I also had a very kind individual on this site that replied to my request to get me a tour shirt in England before Mporium started selling official tour shirts and before Mporium ran the shirt selection on tour. And SHE has just helped me tremendously since then , very grateful for that. I started branching out for un-official pre 1995 tour shirts but they is hardly or no information available and with any and everybody makes vintage looking shirts became ......well just stupid impossible, now they are some out there that we do know we're available at that time won't get into that...anyways I think it would be Awesome to have a memorbilia section, kudos to you for even requesting it. But.....................I don't know, it has been requested before with others collection pics.....

Hello everyone. Love that people are sharing. I have definitely grown my collection over the years but have stopped buying them around the time of COVID. I have sold a few, but this is what I have left. I definitely was trying to grab as many of the earlier 'Made in UK' tees as I could; the 'TopTee' brand shirts are some of the best earlier ones I could find. Every now and again, shirts pop up but less often. I have two pics with one side being more of The Smiths era tees, and the other side being the Solo Years, specifically the earlier years. I found that the earlier Solo Tour tees were a lot stronger in the design, so I really didn't seek out any of the newer ones aside from a few rare ones you see here.
I guess my most prized Tee may be the first Smiths LP Art (lower right corner in the first photo) which was a SIRE records promotional tee. I think I bought this from etsy back in 2018.

It sounds like ForgivemeJESUS has a robust collection too!

Smiths_1.jpg

Smiths_2.jpg

Hello everyone!
Anyone else have a collection they might share?
Also I'm looking for the Derek Ridgers Tour shirt if anyone is looking to part. I had one about 16 years ago but it's since gone...
I have seen a few 'This Charming Man' tees on eBay but I'm unsure whether they're true originals, so I'm still looking for that one as well.

Cheers!
I have added this tee here to the collection; same one worn by Morrissey in the 'Shoplifters' video. See pics!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_8733.jpg
    IMG_8733.jpg
    791.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8732.jpg
    IMG_8732.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello everyone. Love that people are sharing. I have definitely grown my collection over the years but have stopped buying them around the time of COVID. I have sold a few, but this is what I have left. I definitely was trying to grab as many of the earlier 'Made in UK' tees as I could; the 'TopTee' brand shirts are some of the best earlier ones I could find. Every now and again, shirts pop up but less often. I have two pics with one side being more of The Smiths era tees, and the other side being the Solo Years, specifically the earlier years. I found that the earlier Solo Tour tees were a lot stronger in the design, so I really didn't seek out any of the newer ones aside from a few rare ones you see here.
I guess my most prized Tee may be the first Smiths LP Art (lower right corner in the first photo) which was a SIRE records promotional tee. I think I bought this from etsy back in 2018.

It sounds like ForgivemeJESUS has a robust collection too!

View attachment 94740

View attachment 94741
Does the WE HATE IT TEE back with england flag or us....i'd be interested if uk

Tags
kill uncle morrissey queen is dead shirt shirts smiths the smiths tour your arsenal tour
Back
Top Bottom