Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

he has "refused to come out of a room to avoid things"

Revelationary that one. Which book did you get that from?

I often refuse to come out of a room when there are media involved or people around I have no interest in spending time with. Or when I have a hangover or the bible bashers are ringing the bell.

Seems pretty normal behaviour to me.

Have you ever read anything about him?

There are many artists who live a private life away from media eyes but I don't believe that then brings on a relentless remote armchair psychoanalysis by fans who long to put him into the box they like to see him in. It is all speculative and not possible to prove and pretty pointless.

pointless? Well maybe.

Harmless? If one is not being hateful, then, pretty harmless.

And as you know, fans will do what fans do on a fan site for an artist. That won’t be changing anytime soon.

But also, people put others, friends and strangers in boxes all through the day.

It’s business as usual in human interaction and relationships.

pointless? Well maybe.

And as you know, fans will do what fans do on a fan site for an artist. That won’t be changing anytime soon.

But also, people put others, friends and strangers in boxes all through the day.

The Anon was basing a negative judgement about Morrissey on what he thinks he knows about his life & psychology - so it's a bit of a cheek to say I can't be positive about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
he has "refused to come out of a room to avoid things"

Revelationary that one. Which book did you get that from?

I often refuse to come out of a room when there are media involved or people around I have no interest in spending time with. Or when I have a hangover or the bible bashers are ringing the bell.

Seems pretty normal behaviour to me.
Karen, it is not necessary to consult Skinny or his lackeys about your staying within the quota writing yourself back and forth back and forth between yourself you know. :thumb: :o

Karen, it is not necessary to consult Skinny or his lackeys about your staying within the quota writing yourself back and forth back and forth between yourself you know. :thumb: :o

🙄 I have one account & Skinny hates me.

Have you ever read anything about him?

do you mean all the books written by people out to make money rather than people who actually know him that well? Yes I have and for the most part it is rubbish.

do you mean all the books written by people out to make money rather than people who actually know him that well? Yes I have and for the most part it is rubbish.

So you know him that well? 🙄

pointless? Well maybe.

Well with friends it usually is based on some evidence personally obtained and not via some remote armchair psychoanalysis based on dubious media representations or representations written by people purely out for money.

As for strangers well that is as pointless as people putting Morrissey into boxes on here when they for the most part have never met him.

Yes it is human nature for some and I never disputed that but when continually psychoanalysed over and over as a point of debate on the internet when no one is ever likely to agree it is a bit like sitting on a park bench making statements to oneself whilst rocking back and to.

and that makes f***ing sense. Keeping taking the pills

and that is the first thing in days you have said that is actually fully based on fact

I research everything!

But I'm glad you accept I am who I say I am - because it's mortifyingly all true. 🙃

So you know him that well? 🙄

I used to know him fairly well, not so much anymore but you are missing the point.

My argument is asking how you can make continual psychoanalysis of a person you have never met and based purely on dubious print. Print that he has dissed over and over but people who say they are fans actually use to put him in boxes.

He used to be on here fairly often and has had personas on here that are in the archives. Many people used to chat to him without actually knowing they were chatting to him.

He is pretty much just like everyone else and not sitting in his bedroom alone reading Oscar Wilde. He goes out, has friends round, gets drunk, throws up, has a laugh just like many people. But that is dull isnt it. We want to put him in a box that says he has mental health issues, he does this he does that because of this and that and because it says so in this book.

You may think you are being positive about him but you aren't. He reads this stuff and he thinks people on here are completely bonkers especially people who go banging on about his mental health when they had never met him.

Yes it is human nature for some and I never disputed that but when continually psychoanalysed over and over as a point of debate on the internet when no one is ever likely to agree it is a bit like sitting on a park bench making statements to oneself whilst rocking back and to.

:lbf:

welcome to a fan site !

But seriously though, does anyone ever really get to know someone?

:lbf:

welcome to a fan site !

But seriously though, does anyone ever really get to know someone?

Well you do have a point and it is really on my side of the argument.

It is absolutely possible to go through life not knowing the person you even live with and are married to as it is possible to have close friends and not really know them.

Knowing them is purely possibly if the person lets you know so you will only really know what they allow you to know and what they open up about.

This is exactly why no writer of books about Morrissey actually knows the reality and why no-one on here does either which is why it is so dreadfully pointless.

I used to know him fairly well, not so much anymore but you are missing the point.

My argument is asking how you can make continual psychoanalysis of a person you have never met and based purely on dubious print. Print that he has dissed over and over but people who say they are fans actually use to put him in boxes.

He used to be on here fairly often and has had personas on here that are in the archives. Many people used to chat to him without actually knowing they were chatting to him.

He is pretty much just like everyone else and not sitting in his bedroom alone reading Oscar Wilde. He goes out, has friends round, gets drunk, throws up, has a laugh just like many people. But that is dull isnt it. We want to put him in a box that says he has mental health issues, he does this he does that because of this and that and because it says so in this book.

You may think you are being positive about him but you aren't. He reads this stuff and he thinks people on here are completely bonkers especially people who go banging on about his mental health when they had never met him.

People on here are bonkers & if wants no one to mention his mental health issues he probably shouldn't mention them himself.

Also anxiety & depression are pretty normal in the arts. It's his media strategy (or lack thereof) that shocks me.

He can thank me later. 🙃

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom