Sold-out Viva Moz Vulgar Sweater for sale on eBay

Manitoba

I hope this isn't considered rude...

Yes, I am the seller. I ended up with two of these for Christmas - my friends know me well. The reserve price is set at the price paid with shipping to the US from the UK, $100.00. Unisex size medium and new with tags. If anyone is interested, it can be found here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14076591789...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_799wt_1139

I would rather it go to a real Morrissey fan who will wear it (instead of the eBay poachers who will buy it and then re-sell it for a profit), so if any member of this forum wants to purchase it let me know and I will adjust the Buy it Now price for you or just end the auction - there are no bidders yet. Or, if you are into competition bid away...

Either way, I hope someone will find it and give it a good home.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You shouldn't worry about ebay poachers. This sweater is ugly enough that even real fans wouldn't wear it.

$100? Good luck, hun.

-Ms VG.

Rude, unnecessary and poorly written.

I'm sure you are a really cool person with that avatar, though. It must be a hit on the Nickleback forum.

Sorry - sold this locally instead. I hope I run into the guy who bought it someday when he's wearing it:)

If you were interested, they will re-release them later this year.

Wow. Just, wow.
Hey Manitoba, did you create an account here just to sell that lovely sweater?

Wow. Just, wow.
Hey Manitoba, did you create an account here just to sell that lovely sweater?

#1 - It doesn't matter, so you shouldn't care.
#2 - For the record, I've poked around many times for info, but I don't join many forums.
#3 - I genuinely wanted to offer the sweater to some fans, because, believe it or not, so many of my friends that are Morrissey fans love it and it's been on lots of blogs and has sold out both times it's been released. Please note: I didn't make it! Also, I've sold rare things on eBay before and seen them for sale by professional sellers weeks later with a huge price, and that bugs me.
#4 - My original post is weeks old, and I already added a post that it was sold, so this is irrelevant...
#5 - I forgot to unsubscribe to this thread, or I wouldn't even be reading this. I'm glad though, because now I know I should delete my account.

P.S. This is the reason that I don't join forums - people feel free to write things on forums that they would never say in person, and why would I want to expose myself to that? Try thinking about the people on the other end of your post. I have seen so many mean-spirited posts here - on a Morrissey forum! That's really weird to me, coming from fans of an artist known for kindness, intelligence and humor. Normally I would not bother to respond, but I've been partially laid-up for a few weeks due to a running injury and I'm beyond bored. Some of you people are just awful. Regardless, I would love to meet all of you in person so I could see how afraid you would be to have a real confrontation with a live person. Pathetic.

Settle down, Manitoba. I was just wondering. Yes, there are mean-spirited people here, & on every internet forum. But for the most part, I find people over here pretty friendly.

BTW, I'm a runner too. In September I'll start to train for my first marathon. What distances do you run?

Back
Top Bottom