Morrissey Central "SOME GAVE ALL" (January 26, 2021)

SOME GAVE ALL

Peter Mark Richman, RIP
images-4_lojaye.jpg

images-5_drntut.jpg

we thank you.

Another great character actor. He was everywhere back in the day.

Seriously. If you watched any TV from the 1950s to the 90's - he was looking at you from the small screen.

Last edited:
On the bright side - with an aging population - he’ll never be without fodder for his dead nonagenarian fetish. Nothing musical to report in months but death-roll 2021 continues in the wonderful world of Morrissey!

On the bright side - with an aging population - he’ll never be without fodder for his dead nonagenarian fetish. Nothing musical to report in months but death-roll 2021 continues in the wonderful world of Morrissey!
And some give nothing :rolleyes: 🙏

I wonder if all the mortuary posts are, in part, due to a sense of obligation? Like he started doing it for his heroes, it would be disrespectful to stop? Idk... maybe slightly...

I wonder if all the mortuary posts are, in part, due to a sense of obligation? Like he started doing it for his heroes, it would be disrespectful to stop? Idk... maybe slightly...
Bet my life you’ve never read Holden Caulfield. He was against your type. LOL

Just like he so respectfully did for Bowie.

watched longstreet many times,cotains the famous Be Water speech by bruce,very few actors have the onscreen charisma that bruce had,there really will never be another.

And now he’s released a single with a Bowie duet on Cosmic Dancer.
did you not see last nights thread about M doing a runner in aberdeen to get as far away from bowie as possible.

Bet my life you’ve never read Holden Caulfield. He was against your type. LOL
Why would I have made my name Holden Caulfield if I hadn’t read The Catcher in the Rye? And how have you psychoanalyzed me from a single comment? God, I hope you reply because I’m earnestly curious as to what you mean. What the hell are you talking about

Just like he so respectfully did for Bowie.
He shit all over Bowie, while he was alive, waited until he died and then started autographing his records and selling them at his merch table.

...but hey! As long as there’s something in it for man-child Melvis! 😂

And now he’s released a single with a Bowie duet on Cosmic Dancer.
He didn’t release it. He had nothing to do with it. The record company, in conjunction with the publisher, released it. They’ve got to recoup their investment somehow. Your kid Misery owes a whole lot of money to a bunch of labels, producers, musicians and Chinese merch companies. ...and it’s a well known fact that Melvis will do anything to avoid paying his debts.

He’a persona non grata, in the music industry. ...but #1 on the Polish eulogy charts! ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom