Stop all this madness!

Here's another nice pic........

tumblr_l91np0RSLF1qcw5xjo1_500.jpg

and another.....

tumblr_l8pqquQqzi1qcw5xjo1_500.jpg

I'm one of the old school having clung to Mozzer's denim handbag since Hand in Glove punched me in the face! I have a group of 12 Moz mates, who still, after all these years dare to believe Moz is still the genuine article. We all love him, but of the group, I am the only world-weary degenerate who window shops at any of the Moz sites. What I have witnessed recently is beyond belief. Moz, justifiably in my opinion given the unbridled hatred unleashed by certain trolls, showed Solo the red card. Ok time to move on I thought? Oh no. Can't believe the crap I have read recently. Being a Moz fan was always like following a football team (it's probably a Northern England working class thing which few can even dream to comprehend) but all this inner turmoil amongst Morrissey fans is leaving a very nasty stain on the man and his music. My mates and me will continue to adore SPM for what he is and what he stands for. I trust others take the same route, before they drown in their own egotistical bile. As Sid James very nearly said "grow up."

Hear hear now. You should know better than to water this site down with well thought out mature writings.

Where are the 'whores' who used to live on this site and offer sex to anyone who would pay them the slightest attention?

This childish attitudes demonstrated through the site, the lack of ability to perceive humour and the epic ignorance are the reasons why this site is on its last legs. There's no point blaming Morrissey, or a blog, or trolls, or me for telling you the truth. Look to yourselves if you want someone to blame. Ask yourself why you enjoy living in and among sewage all day. You are all as much to blame for this disgusting site as anyone else.[/QUOTE
Oh Hail broken returns! Thank you for visiting our unworthy site and revealing the truth. Ofcourse we are all miserable sinners. How dare we question anything that is only for the great broken returns to address. On behalf of all Morrissey Solo subcribers I beg forgiveness and will never doubt the Moz again. Funnily enough I do live in a sewer, or were you being figurative?

A couple of rock/metal sites have apparently fallen for the imitation news-churn, referring to what they state are Morrissey's comeback views 'slamming' Def Leppard: http://www.vboogieman.com/?p=75404, and babblemouth.com . Maybe metal-heads are generally esteemed as slower on the uptake and not to be taken too seriously, while the nuisance factor of the spamming blog is taking a last gasp before spluttering out?

Back
Top Bottom