Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before: A Study in the Politics and Aesthetics of English Misery by Owen Hatherley - Verso

Middle class Marxist 30-something and his attempt to understand M.

And she hasn't been heard of again. If only the same could happen to the likes of Ash Sarkar and Owen Jones.

Hope it happens.

People on the woke left like Penny (and there are still many of them) like to politically pontificate and lecture the public, then in almost the same breath boast about how ill they are with their mental health.

Who wants to listen to somebody who is batshit mental? Their lack of self awareness is laughable.

Yeah, for example, last week and the week before, and actually the week before that I thought skiddy was a complete knob. This week I think he's a complete and utter c*nt and bigot.
At this stage of my life I can't see any of that changing.

I've not reached the point yet where I don't mean it though...that's some way off. I might even take that to my grave.

But all can be salvaged...

All he needs to do is write a full written apology for all his evil mutterings, and retract his clear endorsement of the far shite-wing Bigoted Narcissist Party (BNP), and support for the For Bigots (FB) party then we'll be good. His loose, nasty, mouth has really not helped him in the popularity stakes, anywhere; his drone-base has been totally devastated, probably lost around the 80% mark now. People won't even attempt his crossword puzzles, or view his twatter page.

I, for one, hope he can turn it around, so we can welcome him back into the fold.

It's all in his hands really...

Back to the fold of the bland and right-on? Back to not making statements about terrorists blowing childrens heads off? Back to not talking about nasty topics like immigration (even though he's completely on the money)? Why? You can listen to a million other pop stars that wouldn't have the guts to speak the truth.

Back to the fold of the bland and right-on? Back to not making statements about terrorists blowing childrens heads off? Back to not talking about nasty topics like immigration (even though he's completely on the money)? Why? You can listen to a million other pop stars that wouldn't have the guts to speak the truth.

I think he's joking about Uncle Skinny.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom