Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Yes good choice, wonder if he's got plans to do a UK artists cover album 🤔

Since he did record Rainbow Valley by Love Affair maybe he did plan to, then thinking that Bowie already did Pin Ups he changed his mind.

just a thought.

Since he did record Rainbow Valley by Love Affair maybe he did plan to, then thinking that Bowie already did Pin Ups he changed his mind.

just a thought.
It's odd, isn't it? The announcement of Rainbow Valley as a (potential) b-side for an American themed cover album...

I don't really want another whole album of cover songs, mostly because I think it causes him to play too many covers at live gigs, but the occasional cover b-side would be great.

2020-12-09 13.43.48.png

Marr Jr. making more comments whilst having his ears lowered.
FWD.

Idiot

"Stephen Street on Morrissey" in the forthcoming "Mojo" magazine, in shops on the 15th...

Briefest of mentions here:

Volbeat's 12 favourite live albums.

Namely:
"Morrissey – Live at Earls Court (2005)
“I saw Morrisey a few times on that tour and he and his band were on fire. He had just released the “comeback” album You Are The Quarry, which is one of the best he’s ever done. The tracklist is a 'best of' Morrissey solo with a few Smiths songs thrown in and the band plays absolutely wonderfully.”"

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom