Strange/unexpected Moz references?

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The Courage to Get on People's Tits

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
The Idles' new single ("Reigns") merch:

IDLES-Reigns-Tee-768x768~2.jpg

Hopefully not an excuse for people to go visiting any Diana/Morrissey conspiracy sites :)
Regards,
FWD.

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
Classically smiths

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Another colourised picture.

dcfd4998c7744f2ab4fa2a5fec76959d.jpg

Surely the curtain should be blue...?

MozPhotobooth70s.jpg

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

:thumb: good call! I could see it, but then I’m not too sure. I’ll just believe that is so I can rest easy.
Might be a bit too early. Think he got into them around 1979.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The photo is before 79?
I don't know for sure. The photobooth pictures were all sent to pen pals, mostly New York Dolls related I believe.
He looks older in the button picture than in the one with the blue curtain I posted, so it might be 1979, but I don't know.

Edit: This is the one he sent Robert Mackie in April 1981. Hair looks about right...? 🤷🏻‍♀️

MozMackieApril81.jpg

Author photo from his Dolls booklet 1981

MozNYDAuthorPhoto.jpg

Last edited:

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><><><><><>
I don't know for sure. The photobooth pictures were all sent to pen pals, mostly New York Dolls related I believe.
He looks older in the button picture than in the one with the blue curtain I posted, so it might be 1979, but I don't know.

Edit: This is the one he sent Robert Mackie in April 1981. Hair looks about right...? 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 68063

Author photo from his Dolls booklet 1981

View attachment 68065

Yeah I just assumed they were from 78 or later, and those above photos have dates, so yes. That’s why the Cramps button wouldn’t be that far fetched. I wonder where that famous photo booth was? I’m sure it’s been trashed long ago.

Those two may be from the same session, one with jacket on and one off. I always wondered what that mark on his neck is? A tight necklace? Anyway, he looks so sinister in that photo. Lol.

Last edited:

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Slightly disturbing

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Rumour alert

FBScreenshotFeb0121.jpg

Tags
burlesque coronation street kiss live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths tldr
Top Bottom