Strange/unexpected Moz references?

In that case, & in the absence of clear, substantiated evidence, I'll have to leave it as 'Rumour'. :cool:
You do that. I'm not going to try and tell you how to maintain your spreadsheet.

...but the fact that it appears in the recording notes in the picture so kindly provided by Joe strongly suggests that it's more than a rumour. Sometimes a reliable witness account is the only evidence available.

You do that. I'm not going to try and tell you how to maintain your spreadsheet.

...but the fact that it appears in the recording notes in the picture so kindly provided by Joe strongly suggests that it's more than a rumour. Sometimes a reliable witness account is the only evidence available.
In fact, that aside, I was thinking yesterday (post your 'Save Us' book review) that you would be the perfect person to actually write a meaningful book on The Smiths & Morrissey. How about it? Get your thinking cap on.

In fact, that aside, I was thinking yesterday (post your 'Save Us' book review) that you would be the perfect person to actually write a meaningful book on The Smiths & Morrissey. How about it? Get your thinking cap on.
What would the focus of that book be though? I don't think I have anything meaningful to contribute that hasn't been said or done before. I don't think too many people would be keen (hehe) on reading 27 pages of ramblings about the ingenuity of Roy's Keen or my detailed analysis of Morrissey's fashion choices over the years.

I'm quite content with curating my own collection of pictures, articles and interviews (and working progressively on making it available online).

This post:
Cuts and pastes the Warner Chappell listings (you can't wayback machine sites that heavily relied on javascript) exactly as I saw them and wrote them all down at the time circa 12 years ago FWIW.
Regards,
FWD.

This post:
Cuts and pastes the Warner Chappell listings (you can't wayback machine sites that heavily relied on javascript) exactly as I saw them and wrote them all down at the time circa 12 years ago FWIW.
Regards,
FWD.
That's the one I remembered. Thanks a lot for finding it.

What would the focus of that book be though? I don't think I have anything meaningful to contribute that hasn't been said or done before. I don't think too many people would be keen (hehe) on reading 27 pages of ramblings about the ingenuity of Roy's Keen or my detailed analysis of Morrissey's fashion choices over the years.

I'm quite content with curating my own collection of pictures, articles and interviews (and working progressively on making it available online).

:pray::love:

I was hoping that you and @joe frady would collaborate on

“The Rise And Fall Of A Most Preeminent Quiff”

Full of photos, interviews with personal hairdressers, charts, timelines,etc

:):cool:

I was hoping that you and @joe frady would collaborate on

“The Rise And Fall Of A Most Preeminent Quiff”

Full of photos, interviews with personal hairdressers, charts, timelines,etc

:):cool:
"The Ri( n )se and Fall..."

I'm still working on mastering this thing you humans call "humour".

I’m serious. I think this world especially in the current situation would really benefit from a book on his hair!

It could also include hair products used, and comments on what was going on in his life at the time of each variation of his quiff and what affect that had on it.

I prefer my title, but of course you could also go with ...

‘The Rain That Flattens My Hair”

but maybe too obvious.

I’m serious. I think this world especially in the current situation would really benefit from a book on his hair!

It could also include hair products used, and comments on what was going on in his life at the time of each variation of his quiff and what affect that had on it.

I prefer my title, but of course you could also go with ...

‘The Rain That Flattens My Hair”

but maybe too obvious.
Do you think he or any of his personal hairdressers (past or present) would be willing to contribute to this ambitious endeavour? And how do you even go about explaining what happened in 1997 - or as we quiffologists refer to it: The Dark Ages?

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom