Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Screenshot_20210121-195704~2.png

Surprised Central hasn't shared the Bernie meme yet.
FWD.

FB_IMG_1611265444188.jpg

Nice.
I'd love to tell a story about Morrissey, myself and a fish doodle not dissimilar to the one above, but that's for another day perhaps.
FWD.

"A bit of back story, hand written envelope by Morrissey to his friend sending a copy of Hand In Glove and the Promo Poster. The HIG test pressing is Mike Joyce’s test press."

Some nice items cropping up on OB's FB group.

Last one because it's a nice picture

20210122_134354.jpg

Picture appears also in Cummins' 'Alone and palely loitering'
The skinhead photo on the shirt was taken by John Downing in 1980. Never knew it was a Bradford shirt...?

MozSkinShirt.jpg

Last edited:
Steve Diggle interview with John Robb, Steve mentions Morrissey using the photocopier in their office (New Hormones) at about 24.40

Couple of very small, humorous Moz mentions ("the way he dances and cheats at games." Bless.) Answers swapped.

Last edited:
Fay-miss-men-who-love-cats-who-can-not-live-with-out-there-cats-full-stop-I-am-not-sure-if-this-has-bean-po-sted-be-fore-and-let-me-say-that-i-do-in-deed-hate-these-arty-fish-all-voy-siss
Mo-rissy-mmmm-mo-rissy-is-men-shinned-at-zero-fifteee-full-stop-a-man-who-loves-cats

Snip...
Picture appears also in Cummins' 'Alone and palely loitering'
The skinhead photo on the shirt was taken by John Downing in 1980. Never knew it was a Bradford shirt...?
Screenshot_20210123-132526~2.png

Lol.
Unfortunately, as a Bradford fan, some of us are old enough to remember the shirt a long time ago - sigh!
I get his artistry and the fact KC is a curmudgeonly type, but his prices have always put me off. I enjoyed the postcard boxes he made, but given his background - didn't think he'd charge huge prices (this example being relatively low for him).
Regards,
FWD.

Agree, it's a bit of a shame. Remember seeing some Sugarcubes prints going for £300+ each a couple of months ago! 💸

Love his books though and they're closer to my price range.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom