Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Why, whenever anybody raises a question, do you immediately jump in and say "Woo, somebody asked a vaguely similair question nine years ago"? It slows the conversation down and generally makes people feel dejected. You can be a real buzz killer some times.

CONSIDER THE SOURCE! What the f*** is your problem?

Why, whenever anybody raises a question, do you immediately jump in and say "Woo, somebody asked a vaguely similair question nine years ago"? It slows the conversation down and generally makes people feel dejected. You can be a real buzz killer some times.

It is to show She's better than us. And obviously She is. Let's not question the awesome power that is KEWPIE.

I don't understand what CONSIDER THE SOURCE means.

I'm not even trying to be a dick.

I really have no clue what the means, but I don't like your tone, you little scamp.

I was reading your posts earlier. Morrissey is a sellout this, Morrissey is a bore that. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then you have the audacity to call someone else a buzzkill? The source, YOU, are the buzzkill as far as I can tell. I'm asking you to consider yourself as such. I don't agree with everything said here, in fact I think most of it is crap which is why I stick to pictures which can't manipulate the mind. But I don't make a point to ruin everyone else's ride. Is this because I'm superior? NO. It's because I'm not an asshole which is how you act sometimes.

I was reading your posts earlier. Morrissey is a sellout this, Morrissey is a bore that. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then you have the audacity to call someone else a buzzkill? The source, YOU, are the buzzkill as far as I can tell. I'm asking you to consider yourself as such. I don't agree with everything said here, in fact I think most of it is crap which is why I stick to pictures which can't manipulate the mind. But I don't make a point to ruin everyone else's ride. Is this because I'm superior? NO. It's because I'm not an asshole which is how you act sometimes.

He/she said Morrissey was a sellout?

Ha! Wow.

You sound like you need a big cuddle, whatever is the matter, is it that time?

And I'm a big scamp. I'm clinically obese.

I'm a big, obese scamp. You know how Morrissey attracts the fattys. The first step is admitting you have a problem. Did you want to tell us all how much of a dickhead you are?

That's the thing, I never did, this mofo is seems to be getting Freudian on our asses!

You're the one telling me I f*** my mother, asshole. Double check your work.

Oh wait...that's Oedipus. Woops. Nevermind. Here I thought I was all clever and I wind up being a clinically obese Morrissey fan.

"Hey, my name's Paul. And this shit's between y'all."

When I said "our" I wasn't being conspiritorial, just generalising that all of our asses (that is to say all of the asses, of each and every forum reader, and apparently some readers have more than one) were being hit by a great big Freudian slip.

I never said he'd sold out.

Well, I can't say for sure I never have, if only there were some forum memebr who remembered every single post ever made by every single forum member, who could some how manage to confirm or deny whether I did or did not ever say that Morrissey had sold out.

If only there were someone like that.

Last edited:
Morrissey hates the fat.

Yeah, I'm sure Morrissey would be extremely turned off by my presently luscious and ample bosom. I'm sure he would be the last in line to go "num, num, num" to my peachy nipples. Soft. Warm. Inviting. Yes, Morrissey is disgusted by these things. At least he has his carrot sticks!

Yeah, I'm sure Morrissey would be extremely turned off by my presently luscious and ample bosom. I'm sure he would be the last in line to go "num, num, num" to my peachy nipples. Soft. Warm. Inviting. Yes, Morrissey is disgusted by these things. At least he has his carrot sticks!

Isn't he widely accepted to be gay? Why on earth would he have any interest in your nipples and ample bosom? Unless of course I've misread the situation and you're actually a man. If so I'm not sure you should be bragging about your bosoms.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom