Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Isn't he widely accepted to be gay? Why on earth would he have any interest in your nipples and ample bosom? Unless of course I've misread the situation and you're actually a man. If so I'm not sure you should be bragging about your bosoms.

I'm a lady and that's why I gave him the carrot stick option.

NO NO NO!!

Are you gay?
I feel that I am quite vulnerable and that's quite good enough because I wouldn't want to be thought of as Tarzan or Jane or whatever! I'd rather be thought of as someone quite sensitive who could understand women in a way that wasn't really sexual. I hate men who can only see women in a sexual way - to me that's criminal and I want to change that. I don't recognise such terms as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual and I think it's important that there's someone in pop music who's like that. These words do great damage, they confuse people and they make people feel unhappy so I want to do away with them.

-Morrissey​

Carrot sticks are great and all, I'm just saying that if he had me for dinner, he'd get the whole, hot, savory, casserole.

Are you gay?
I feel that I am quite vulnerable and that's quite good enough because I wouldn't want to be thought of as Tarzan or Jane or whatever! I'd rather be thought of as someone quite sensitive who could understand women in a way that wasn't really sexual. I hate men who can only see women in a sexual way - to me that's criminal and I want to change that. I don't recognise such terms as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual and I think it's important that there's someone in pop music who's like that. These words do great damage, they confuse people and they make people feel unhappy so I want to do away with them.

-Morrissey​

Bravo Morrissey. Well said.

Are you gay?

-Morrissey​

What touching words. Bollocks of course. But touching none the less.

I realise it's going to be difficult to come across as anything other than a chauvanist here, and I appreciate that what he was sayig there probably helped quite a lot of confused and scared people (which can only be a good thing), but it didn't really answer the question did it. What the interviewer should have followed that up with is -

Ok Steven, that's admirable, but do you fancy men?

Who said anything about only seeing women sexually, obviously he isn't sexually attracted to ALL women, and he doesn't necessarilly only see those that he is attracted to in a sexual way, but that wasn't the question. The question was clearly - Do you find men attractive? Which is possibly none of the interviewer's business, but skating around it will only perpetuate that kind of question. Not necessarily fair, but that's the nature of the business.

They should get Jeremy Paxman to interview him.

What touching words. Bollocks of course. But touching none the less.

I realise it's going to be difficult to come across as anything other than a chauvanist here, and I appreciate that what he was sayig there probably helped quite a lot of confused and scared people (which can only be a good thing), but it didn't really answer the question did it. What the interviewer should have followed that up with is -

Ok Steven, that's admirable, but do you fancy men?

Who said anything about only seeing women sexually, obviously he isn't sexually attracted to ALL women, and he doesn't necessarilly only see those that he is attracted to in a sexual way, but that wasn't the question. The question was clearly - Do you find men attractive? Which is possibly none of the interviewer's business, but skating around it will only perpetuate that kind of question. Not necessarily fair, but that's the nature of the business.

They should get Jeremy Paxman to interview him.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Yes he does find men attractive but that doesn't make him gay. Round and round we go.

"Yes. I feel completely open. If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were. I think people should be loved whatever their gender, whatever their age. I am open to everything. I accept that my experience is different from that of most men. But I feel reasonably normal. I don't feel like a freak. My world is bigger. I never lived in a small town with small morals. I don't want to take drugs. I don't, so far as I am aware, want to take part in activities such as group sex. I'm actually a reasonably conservative, boring person."

-Morrissey​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexual dimorphism and Morrissey at SummerSonic

Back to the thread topic -- I came across this article on sexual dimorphism using Morrissey's immortal lyrics to illustrate a biological phenomenon.

I was living in Chiba, and Morrissey was headlining the Summer Sonic festival that summer.

Morrissey likes cats.

the jackass crew just played This Charming Man video on the the Jackass 24 hour take over of mtv :p

Not sure if someone has mentioned this but on the xbox360 game, Project Gotham Racing, 'I like you' is one of the songs on the radio stations. Only noticed it the other day while at work.

Re: Moz in Madrid!

So that's where he's been all this time...!

Modeling for this sculpture.

What a busy man, haha.

Saudi Arabia, England, and still managed to find some time to model in Madrid.

The bar/restaurant I was at for lunch was playing Bigmouth Strikes Again as we walked in. It was my daughter who heard it first and turned to tell me :)

Is this the right thread?

I was flipping channels, about an hour ago. I put on VH1 and i heard the opening riff to "Irish Blood, English Heart." they were playing it in the background while they were talking about MacCauley Culkin, for some reason. Just thought it was strange that at the exact moment i turned on VH1, it was playing.

I was flipping channels, about an hour ago. I put on VH1 and i heard the opening riff to "Irish Blood, English Heart." they were playing it in the background while they were talking about MacCauley Culkin, for some reason. Just thought it was strange that at the exact moment i turned on VH1, it was playing.

its always vh1 with you isnt it?
:cool::rolleyes:

I think it's strange they were playing it while talking about MacCauley
Culkin.
What an odd choice of a song to play, haha. I love the song, but it's just a bit weird they'd be playing Irish Blood, English heart while talking about Culkin.

Weird.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom