Morrissey Central "Strangedays, Here We Come" (April 26, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Strangedays, Here We Come - April 26, 2020

0-1_tw8ldx.png

Related item:

Remember when Paul Joseph Watson claimed he was working towards securing an interview with Morrissey, but nothing ever came from it? At that time, I was worried that such an interview would bury Morrissey's reputation even further among the people most likely to identify as Morrissey fans (you know, people who who read The Guardian and support left-wing causes). But Morrissey has now so thoroughly alienated himself among his own fans that I genuinely believe he may as well court the "alt-right".

He may need to consider reflecting on his anti-Trump stance (which is confused anyway, as much of Trump's rhetoric echoes the Morrissey's own) and toning down his militant veganism. But, in doing so, he could become a new icon of the political ideology his new adoring fan, Paul Joseph Watson, refers to as "the new punk rock". It would be better for him than languishing in his current status as a washed-up old pop star that the liberal establishment will never take back.

Last edited:
Remember when Paul Joseph Watson claimed he was working towards securing an interview with Morrissey, but nothing ever came from it? At that time, I was worried that such an interview would bury Morrissey's reputation even further among the people most likely to identify as Morrissey fans (you know, people who who read The Guardian and support left-wing causes). But Morrissey has now so thoroughly alienated himself among his own fans that I genuinely believe he may as well court the "alt-right".

He may need to consider reflecting on his anti-Trump stance (which is confused anyway, as much of Trump's rhetoric echoes the Morrissey's own) and toning down his militant veganism. But, in doing so, he could become a new icon of the political ideology his new adoring fan, Paul Joseph Watson, refers to as "the new punk rock". It would be better for him than languishing in his current status as a washed-up old pop star that the liberal establishment will never take back.

The wholesome is a joke, not fandom.

And the strangedays is cryptic.

If he won't compromise for one political side, why would he compromise for another.

Yes, that "I've been unfollowed by Piers Morgan" meltdown was one the most hideous, pathetic things I've ever seen on Twitter. Which is (as Bananarama and Fun Boy Three remind us) really saying something.

Morrissey doesn't follow anyone on Twitter.

Morrissey has become "a far right nut job. A proper big mouth of the lowest order."

He hasn't. It's the same militant animal rights stance he's always had, with the same lack of interest in joining his peer group.

He hasn't. It's the same militant animal rights stance he's always had, with the same lack of interest in joining his peer group.

Dress it up however you wish. Morrissey is now a poster boy for people who have some rather obnoxious views. Hardly the same as having no interest in ones peer group.

The hoops some fans jump through to excuse Morrissey’s recent antics!

Dress it up however you wish. Morrissey is now a poster boy for people who have some rather obnoxious views. Hardly the same as having no interest in ones peer group.

1992 is the pic from. Hardly ‘recent’.

But he's not. They have no interest in him beyond the occasional troll.

Moz really is just a militant animal rights activist.

yeah, not keen on this one, me.

1992 is the pic from. Hardly ‘recent’.

Personally I think they're having to jump through hoops to keep him 'a poster boy for the right' when everything usually turns out to be about animals.

His war against the media is his main problem. They won't be nice to him if he's stroppy on shows & won't give interviews.

Paul Joseph Watson is one of these dime-a-dozen intellectual dark web guys who capture the imagination of the sort of middlebrow, undereducated slobs that Morrissey has become. So depressing. For the love of god, take the man's internet away.
I don't care for PJW but it's funny that a cuck like you talks shit about Morrissey, a man infinity more intelligent and brave than you. Go put your tampon back on before stepping outside

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom