Morrissey Central "SUCCESS !" (February 12, 2021)

Success !

Media item:

I was pleased about that. It's unbelievably cruel.

Does this upmarket shop sell Kerrygold?

Regards to Benny The Butcher wherever he may be...Morrissey is STILL posing as veganite, it's beyond parody.

#VegAnarchyInTheUK...

:rolleyes:

watch the "Butcher" suddenly appear to thank his own self for mentioning him.🧐
this is the MO of the bizarre skinny trolls.:mad:
and it starts with skinny berating PETA for not berating Mozo_O

what we have here is the troll lunatic asylum.:blushing:

Just for clarity: the PETA link was chosen & added by myself as its title appeared to potentially be an influence on the Central Post.
FWD.

skinny and 'the butcher' are very angry with the link maybe time to take it downo_O

Regards to Benny The Butcher wherever he may be...Morrissey is STILL posing as veganite, it's beyond parody.

#VegAnarchyInTheUK...

Great to hear from you my old pal. Hope you and all is well in the Shire.
Was down your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago returning the eldest to his digs in Selly. I love my trips down there so much I’ve adopted it as my second home. So far my fave hangouts are The Keg and Grill (decent beer/curry) then I have to cross the road and have a few in the Craven Arms (absolute Eye candy that place) My Son is in a band and that place has* become their office (*had).
Also enjoyed watching the sound of leather on willow last summer on the big screen in the courtyard of The Distillery (jewellery quarter). Another good hangout The Diskery. Great guys in there.
The next time I return hopefully lockdown will be no more and we are aiming at a jolly boys outing in Digbeth. That place looked amazing. The graffiti, the arches ! We should twin The Northern Quarter with Digbeth and arrange exchange visits.

Blimey where has all the time gone? We were a formidable force/team back in the day exposing the “the act/gimmick” AKA Steve. Its all there in the archives pal.
So many #s and gates. LOL. We absolutely nailed his backside and his gimmick act/performance. A personal favourite was #Wool/CashmereGate LOL. Caught out well and truly like a rabbit in the headlight. #DerSpiegelGate was also up there.
He’s presently stuck in Bowden climbing the walls. Boris and Her Majesty are having great fun gaslighting him much to the dismay of Jackie and Diesel.

Gotta go now, I’m watching The Dig on Netflix.

Take care my good friend, speak soon, I’m always “in the wings” on here.

Benny (y)

BtBB 🇬🇧:knife:

P S Love and best to Sharon XX

Was down your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago returning the eldest to his digs in Selly. I love my trips down there so much I’ve adopted it as my second home. So far my fave hangouts are The Keg and Grill (decent beer/curry) then I have to cross the road and have a few in the Craven Arms (absolute Eye candy that place) My Son is in a band and that place has* become their office (*had).
Also enjoyed watching the sound of leather on willow last summer on the big screen in the courtyard of The Distillery (jewellery quarter). Another good hangout The Diskery. Great guys in there.
The next time I return hopefully lockdown will be no more and we are aiming at a jolly boys outing in Digbeth. That place looked amazing. The graffiti, the arches ! We should twin The Northern Quarter with Digbeth and arrange exchange visits.

Blimey where has all the time gone? We were a formidable force/team back in the day exposing the “the act/gimmick” AKA Steve. Its all there in the archives pal.
So many #s and gates. LOL. We absolutely nailed his backside and his gimmick act/performance. A personal favourite was #Wool/CashmereGate LOL. Caught out well and truly like a rabbit in the headlight. #DerSpiegelGate was also up there.
He’s presently stuck in Bowden climbing the walls. Boris and Her Majesty are having great fun gaslighting him much to the dismay of Jackie and Diesel.

Benny (y)

Is the loved one still in the mud?

Benny (y)

Sad, deluded schizophrenic fool.

#VegAnarchyInTheUK...
unfortunately benjamins butchers is no more,his out of date butcher meat doesnt fall in line with government regulations and covid 23.if you have any questions call this number-123 456 789 thank you.

NOBODY cares about this. Not should they.

Melvis and PETA are two peas in a self-righteous pod that have literally ZERO effect on consumption.

Some f***ing wank English store stops selling fois gra and you lot spout dribble, as if it’s a victory.

Melvis doesn’t even shop there. He shops at Harrods. ...and Harrods isn’t bending to the likes of you fairweather-f***s. There are loads of photos of uncle Fester coming out of there, with bags full of Kerrygold, held by his latest personal f*****r.

Not one of you cares, beyond a dream of carrying grocery bags for a washed-up, bitter, beltless twat.

unfortunately benjamins butchers is no more,his out of date butcher meat doesnt fall in line with government regulations and covid 23.if you have any questions call this number-123 456 789 thank you.
Benjamin’s Butchers have sold more tins of fois gras in the last 8 hours than Melvis albums sold in the past 35 years.

Benjamin’s Butchers have sold more tins of fois gras in the last 8 hours than Melvis albums sold in the past 35 years.
is that an attempt at a M putdown,report card says, must try harder.

Benny (y)

benji dont talk mince,we were a formidable force/team back in the day,hardly a memorable post between the both of you.

is that an attempt at a M putdown,report card says, must try harder.
Nope. That’s a basic sales fact. Nobody needs to drag on Melvis. ...and he doesn’t need the likes of you to come to his rescue (where such a thing anything beside laughable). He’s chosen his path. Perhaps you should choose one of your own? You’ve nothing to offer on this front.

Nope. That’s a basic sales fact. Nobody needs to drag on Melvis. ...and he doesn’t need the likes of you to come to his rescue (where such a thing anything beside laughable). He’s chosen his path. Perhaps you should choose one of your own? You’ve nothing to offer on this front.
well as someone who was in retail management for 11 years i can tell you that it would be impossible to sell more tins of fois gras than M has sold albums in his career.from now on if your going to say something at least say something than can be clarified.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom