The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is utter stupidity when you see Elton John, Sam Smith & Frank Ocean esc have plenty of straight fans as well, you think the idiots would get used to it by now...☠
Of course they would get used to it.
Well, maybe Moz will be like Barry Manilow or Jim Nabors (aka TV’s Gomer Pyle) and come out officially when he’s in his 70s or 80s.

Of course they would get used to it.
Well, maybe Moz will be like Barry Manilow or Jim Nabors (aka TV’s Gomer Pyle) and come out officially when he’s in his 70s or 80s.

Or maybe pull a Cary Grant take lots of acid, marry a woman and have a kid.

Your right with the rude assholes part.... what you will quickly learn on here is , when a thread like this (sexuality) or anything to do with race, then it brings out the worst of so called morrissey fans .... they think they have the right to use this site for their own convenience, to try and argue their own agendas..... I think you’ve probably worked this, them out by now.... some truly lovely, kind people on here but the place is now over run with “ I f***ing hate morrissey” VIVA MORRISSEY.... VIVA HUDDERSFIELD ......

No one here is lovely or kind, were all sitting either behind a computer screen or phone screen typing our own thoughts and feelings about things, you may have an idea what a person is like in this virtual world but you really don’t know them at all we’re all strangers living in strange times. For all you know these lovely people are sycophants who love to murder in real life.

No one here is lovely or kind, were all sitting either behind a computer screen or phone screen typing our own thoughts and feelings about things, you may have an idea what a person is like in this virtual world but you really don’t know them at all we’re all strangers living in strange times. For all you know these lovely people are sycophants who love to murder in real life.

not me. i am def in front of my computer and I think i am hot and nice. i dont want to murder anyone.

smilers with knives ?

That a very anodyne and mostly vague (except gratuitous claims Trump is a threat to “democracy”) letter in favor of free speech has caused many on the Left to have conniption fits, tells us just how far gone the Left and the culture today are. Didn’t Left used to claim it favored favored openness, tolerance, and free speech? I guess now it’s only when it suits them or the speech meets PC criteria.

It started with idea that trauma victims could be triggered by things that reminded them of their trauma & then it just escalated until it became if anyone heard anything they disagreed with they & their entire affinity group would die.

so Morrissey age 22 went to a Gay Pride march, what's the fuzz?

I'm happy because it would be proof he was actively left-wing before The Smiths - which counters some of the nastier accusations made against him.

But I don't know why anyone thinks he's been in the closet as opposed to just being complicated.

Back
Top Bottom