The 2019 tour is about to restart - should Steve P Morrissey wear his 'For Britain' pin yet again?

Do you think (Steve) Morrissey should wear his For Britain badge again on new leg of the 2019 tour?

• Total voters
You Brits have lost your minds and if it wasnt for Boris Johnson you would lose your wallets. Thanks to Boris and your Queen you get to keep 39 Billion pounds due to no deal Brexit. Uneducated twats you all are.
Morrissey wears a pin and you lose your f ing minds.

Alas, it's not just 'you Brits'. It's fans all over the rest of the world, too, who are deserting Steve in droves if sales for the upcoming North American tour are anything to go by.

He should wear this:

morrissey_england.jpg

Morrissey has my permission to wear his For Britain badge. He also has my permission to wear pants or trousers, possibly denim apparel of some kind. A buttoned shirt or jacket is also acceptable. Footwear, I guess just have some fun with it.

He can do what the f*** he wants, he just needs to stop moaning when the consequences kick in.
Such as when the secret
Police show up in the middle of the night and arrest him.,,, or, at least his music is banned from public outlets such as reddit?

Such as when the secret
Police show up in the middle of the night and arrest him.,,, or, at least his music is banned from public outlets such as reddit?

Or when he cancels a tour, like he did last year or has the shittest UK album sales of his career like he has with California Son

Last edited:
Morrissey has my permission to wear his For Britain badge. He also has my permission to wear pants or trousers, possibly denim apparel of some kind. A buttoned shirt or jacket is also acceptable. Footwear, I guess just have some fun with it.

Good old pointless Adam with his pointless opinion.

I agree, but sometimes there’s a cost and he should consider that before he opens his mouth.

He’s all grown up, he knows the cost. And as we can all see (except for you) it seems more important for him to speak his mind over smearing his ‘career’.

If you don’t like what he says, then stop visiting and moaning on a site that is dedicated to an artist that you don’t care to hear the views of. It really is that simple.

:cool:

He’s all grown up, he knows the cost. And as we can all see (except for you) it seems more important for him to speak his mind over smearing his ‘career’.

If you don’t like what he says, then stop visiting and moaning on a site that is dedicated to an artist that you don’t care to hear the views of. It really is that simple.

:cool:

Ah ok then, So you reckon he knew what he was going to say would wreck his UK career.

Ah ok then, So you reckon he knew what he was going to say would wreck his UK career.

No I didn’t say that.

But can’t you and the other skinnys see
that he goes on speaking his mind regardless of so-called consequences.

Not blind? or are you?

No didn’t say that.

But can’t you and the other skinnys see
that he goes on speaking his mind regardless of so-called consequences.

Not blind? or are you?

Not at all but I just think he’s a f***ing dick nowadays and that’s not something I ever expected I would be thinking when watching him at the Summer of The 10th Festival a good few years ago.

I agree, but sometimes there’s a cost and he should consider that before he opens his mouth.

Contradicting yourself? or have you already forgotten what you just wrote ?

‘He can do what the f*** he wants’

:thumb:

Even if he didn't know the consequences of his support of For Britain back in October 2017 when he first spoke about AMW, or April 2018 when he promoted the party on Central, he knows now. Why do you think he continued to do it earlier this year? He's not stupid. He obviously knows the consequences. Therefore, the only possible reasons why he would continue promoting FB is if he likes the consequence somewhat, or if he thinks it's worth it for his cause.
That's, of course, his decision. I don't understand why some people like Skinny say he's only in it for the money. To my eyes, it seems that all of it is purely a labour of love. Moz can toss in the towel and live a rather ample life with all the money he's accumulated over the years- it's not as if he's living paycheck to paycheck. He doesn't need to sing anymore, but he loves to sing. Plus, it seems he's willing to sacrifice some money for his cause.

Not at all but I just think he’s a f***ing dick nowadays and that’s not something I ever expected I would be thinking when watching him at the Summer of The 10th Festival a good few years ago.

If you don’t like what he says, then stop visiting and moaning on a site that is dedicated to an artist that you don’t care to hear the views of. It really is that
simple.

:tiphat:

Back
Top Bottom