The 2019 tour is about to restart - should Steve P Morrissey wear his 'For Britain' pin yet again?

Do you think (Steve) Morrissey should wear his For Britain badge again on new leg of the 2019 tour?

• Total voters
I agree, but sometimes there’s a cost and he should consider that before he opens his mouth.

And self censor himself?

Is that what you do? And if so...

how then do you sleep at night?

Anybody think he will play anything off the new album slated for 2020? Sort of like he did in 2002 with YATQ songs ?

Anybody think he will play anything off the new album slated for 2020? Sort of like he did in 2002 with YATQ songs ?

Would be a nice way to move on from the recent/current toxic era if he has any genuinely brilliant new songs but expect he'll want to focus on plugging the covers album.

Well? Is he wearing it, or has he seen sense and stopped being a twat?

Morrissey's career isn't wrecked.

The 1st three shows had 7500+ people per show.

We're heading into a deep recession here in America so the fact that people shelled out money to see him is testament to the durability of his fan base.

M will continue to do what he wants and people will continue going to the shows.

M is not a racist. But he's definitely a little bit zany. But thats OK.

Why bother? He’s already got rid of brainwashed fans and made the fraudulent angry. Back to his unique artistry I say. Job done ;) :kissingheart:

Why bother? He’s already got rid of brainwashed fans and made the fraudulent angry. Back to his unique artistry I say. Job done ;) :kissingheart:

Skinny and his multiple pseudonyms are worth one ticket.:lbf:

David Salaamham has no money to buy any tickets.:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom