The Chameleons???

Camilla

Can anyone be kind and upload "Soul in Isolation" by The Chameleons? :)

I am in LOVE with The Chameleons. I can not stop listening to "View From a Hill" such a sad sweet song! It really stinks because their material is hard to find. They are really creative and unique! I'd be so grateful if someone would upload the peel sessions for me? and/or these songs:
"Nostalgia"
"Lufthansa"
"Are You Still There"
"Miracles and Wonders"

Thanks!

'Strange Times' is a class album....
'Swamp Thing' and 'Tears in Isolation'

Jukebox Jury

I think Script of the Bridge is their best, especially

Second Skin
Monkeyland
Less Than Human
Pleasure And Pain
View From The Hill

I am in LOVE with The Chameleons. I can not stop listening to "View From a Hill" such a sad sweet song! It really stinks because their material is hard to find. They are really creative and unique! I'd be so grateful if someone would upload the peel sessions for me? and/or these songs:
"Nostalgia"
"Lufthansa"
"Are You Still There"
"Miracles and Wonders"

Thanks!

The Chameleons - Peel Sessions

The Chameleons - Nostalgia

The Chameleons - Lufthansa

The Chameleons - Are You Still There?

The Chameleons - Miracles and Wonders

Last edited:
Thanks everybody:). I know, aren't they genius?

I am in LOVE with The Chameleons. I can not stop listening to "View From a Hill" such a sad sweet song!

I love that song too, had it on a few times recently as i dug out 'return of the roughnecks' to listen to.

Interpol are fans, can you tell?
x

I discovered The Chameleons with 'Script of the bridge' in the middle of the 90's. With such songs as 'Second skin', 'Don't fall', 'Monkeyland' etc... the only thing that I wanted to do is to listen to their other albums ! :) A great band. Why they haven't been more famous... ? Well, I think it's due to a lack of charisma. I saw their live DVD; they are on stage but that's all, no real presence... what do you think about it ?
Thanks for the links, I missed the Peel sessions !

Hi Guys

I never really listened to The Chameleons for some reason but like what I hear now from the messages here is it safe to say that 'Script of the bridge' would be a good starting point ?

Another favor please.. I uploaded Script of The Bridge from Carnation's blog, but the songs are not in mp3. They're ogg files?? Sorry, I don't know much about computer files.
Can anyone upload the songs from Script in mp3?
Thank you again.

Hi Guys

I never really listened to The Chameleons for some reason but like what I hear now from the messages here is it safe to say that 'Script of the bridge' would be a good starting point ?

Of course. You are going to love them. Listen to "View From A Hill" That's where it all began for me

Yeah, I downloaded a 'best of' yet this thread has inspired me to get some more. :)

Another favor please.. I uploaded Script of The Bridge from Carnation's blog, but the songs are not in mp3. They're ogg files?? Sorry, I don't know much about computer files.
Can anyone upload the songs from Script in mp3?
Thank you again.

Shirley, it's not my blog. Just a link I found.
Here are other links to Script of the bridge.
MP3:
http://getdead.blogspot.com/2008/01/chameleons-script-of-bridge.html
or
http://hearthesealbumsbeforeyoudie.blogspot.com/2008/03/chameleons-script-of-bridge-1983.html

I hope it helps ;)

Back
Top Bottom