The gentle truth of the camera eye

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
I couldn't find an existing thread.

I was wondering does anyone know where/when this photo was taken? Moz looks fantastic in it, like a matinee idol. I would guess around Your Arsenal US tour?

f2b2fd65e4b04dda0391fb7abef6217a.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't find an existing thread.

I was wondering does anyone know where/when this photo was taken? Moz looks ultra amazing in it. I would guess around Your Arsenal US tour?

f2b2fd65e4b04dda0391fb7abef6217a.jpg
All pictures taken by Paul Jendrasiak

MozJendrasiak92_2.jpg
MozJendrasiak92_3.jpg
MozJendrasiak92_4.jpg
MozJendrasiak92_4.jpeg
MozJendrasiak92_5.jpg

My personal favourite with the crayon boxes
MozJendrasiak92.jpg

And the recent cover of fanzine Knockabout World

KnockaboutWorld21.jpg

Arsenal Moz surpassed himself in gorgeousness to the point where he almost looked like a parody of himself.

One wonders what your criteria is for determining what looks ultra amazing...

If some food looks ultra amazing, then I guess hunger would determine it.
Guess we have to ask what is hungry? is it the body? is it the mind? is it the heart? And I guess that will point to what determines. Desire determines.

but what i really meant was that i just dont think thats the best picture of him ive ever seen and that actually i find it rather unimpressive

One wonders what your criteria is for determining what looks ultra amazing...
I meant he looked better than the most handsome movie star from any era. I can't describe what good-looking means. Just that I know it when I see it. e.g. Moz in the photos above. Jane Seymour in...well in anything prior to Dr.Quinn. Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street.

I meant he looked better than the most handsome movie star from any era. I can't describe what good-looking means. Just that I know it when I see it. e.g. Moz in the photos above. Jane Seymour in...well in anything prior to Dr.Quinn. Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street.
The charisma shows through, think
of Cary Grant.

If some food looks ultra amazing, then I guess hunger would determine it.
Guess we have to ask what is hungry? is it the body? is it the mind? is it the heart? And I guess that will point to what determines. Desire determines.
And desire comes in different flavours. In my case, for example, the desire would be to look as great and cool as he did in '92. You can admire someone or something without it meaning anything else. I guess the word I'm looking for is 'admire'.

And desire comes in different flavours. In my case, for example, the desire would be to look as great and cool as he did in '92. You can admire someone or something without it meaning anything else. I guess the word I'm looking for is 'admire'.

I wasn’t hinting that you were gay, lol :lbf:

:rolleyes:

OY!! say what? You ADMIRE the photo???o_O

:mad:
looks to me like a new trend, the gay admiration of a photo.:mask:

Last edited:
As one should.

Vegan Cro should give in and embrace tbe gay admiration or get their homophobic arse back to the cave they came from.

Gay Acton Photo admiration is catching on.o_O
Its a slippery slope, the gateway gay acton admiration, you start with Moz photos and end up gay admiring Hooky leg tats photos :blushing:
or gay Le 🐸 wig photos:blushing:

All pictures taken by Paul Jendrasiak

View attachment 68101View attachment 68102View attachment 68103View attachment 68104View attachment 68105

My personal favourite with the crayon boxes
View attachment 68106

And the recent cover of fanzine Knockabout World

View attachment 68107

Arsenal Moz surpassed himself in gorgeousness to the point where he almost looked like a parody of himself.

I certainly think he never looked better (or sounded better, for that matter) than in this era.

What a handsome blighter.

I certainly think he never looked better (or sounded better, for that matter) than in this era.

What a handsome blighter.
Well, the hair was better in 1991 and the sideburns were a bit too big for my liking, but in 1992 he exudes a special kind of confidence and a sense of firm self-assertion which adds an insane charisma boost and physically he was at his absolute peak.
MozOwen1992-2.jpg
MozOwen1992.jpg
MozOwen1992-1.jpg
MozHutson1992.jpg

Back
Top Bottom