The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again - Peter Katsis (via Morrissey Official FB)

The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again!

Let’s get real. “ Former Morrissey fans” have not organized anything. That “Has-Been Haslam” character was never a Morrissey fan. And his agenda, stated as using music to spread peace, could not be any further from the truth. He is simply using the situation to gain some much needed attention to himself. Apparently his golden years have not been kind. If he really wanted to make a political statement he would make one about the Politicians. But no, that is not what he wants here. He is using this platform for his own agenda. At the end of the day, bullshit is still bullshit.

We are in the business of creating music and performing music. We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit. We’ll leave that to Wannabees like Mr Haslam and the Editors of The Guardian.

Peter Katsis
Deckstar Mgmt

Regards,
FWD.

The Guardian article referenced:

Former Morrissey fans to stage anti-racism party in Manchester - The Guardian

Dave Haslam response posted by an anonymous person:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
MOZ CORRECT ON ALL POINTS KUDOS!:rock:

HASALAM SALAAM IS A BROKE IMPOVERISHED DH:straightface:

GUARDIAN IS ONLY USEFUL TO WRAP POLLOS IN:thumb:

Blimey m8! Deckstar Managment is right across the street from the LA Fitness I go to in Beverly Hills. Reckon me never knew that was Uncle Steve's new management company m8 inn nn nn n n it. Reckon good on ya Uncle Steve. Good to be with a hometown agent. Don't mess with Uncle Steve foreigner pieces of euro trash "the guardian" Steve is one of America's most famous Irish-American Catholics and proud Moz Angeles resident. Mess with the bull..get the horns m8 inn nn nn n it.

Last edited:
LMHR event cancelled

awaiting the rebuttal for Dave Haslam courtesy of his representative, the TrollMaster UncleSkinny.

please enlighten us once more UncleSkinny.

You are a cross between a proud ignoramus o_O and one who hides his amorous embrace of vulgar language. :censored::censored::swear:swear

"An anti-racism concert was cancelled after a police warning about far-right violence."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/16/edl-fears-concert_n_3934022.html?guccounter=1

Really? That must be a joke. The only actual violence related with that event were the mere existence and promotion of the event itself, especially in the terms it was devised, that is, as a direct attack against a Morrissey, an individual person, an artist who dared to express a different opinion of the ideology mainstream media intends to instill worldwide at all costs without considering true facts. I presume if Morrissey and his legal advisors were convinced that true justice is served in UK courts they would sue both Hasslam and The Guardian for their acts of moral violence, insults and damages.
Told ya and Moz gig will never take place.

196 followers on Twitter:

'International' Love Music... Twitter: 6385 followers worldwide.
Would have thought it would attract more interest?
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
196 followers on Twitter:

'International' Love Music... Twitter: 6385 followers worldwide.
Would have thought it would attract more followers?
Regards,
FWD.

196 FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER YES YES!!:swear:swear
TAKE THAT BAD PERSON MOZ, MISERABLY POOR SALAAM HASAALAM CONDEMDS YOU WITH HIS 196 FOLLERS!!!:swear

WE ONLY NEED 999 804 MORE LOSER DHS TO MAKE A MILLION YES YES SUCCESS
FOR US SALAAM HALAAM, SKINNY, CHESWICK AND SURFACE(SKINNY) VICTORY IS OURS:swear:swear

PASS THE COLOR BLUE NON FUNGI FUNGI TIME TO CELEBRATE!!

(LOL WHAT A BUNCH OF WACKOS :crazy::crazy:)

This is more bizarre than an episode of Dynasty. I'm off to the beach tomorrow to melt my head.
Between Moors fires and this racism crap I'll be amazed if the Moz MinkFester concert goes ahead........... not too amazed though. :squiffy:
Me reckon what really squeezed my skull was the final episode of Westworld which I just watched.

This is more bizarre than an episode of Dynasty. I'm off to the beach tomorrow to melt my head.
Between Moors fires and this racism crap I'll be amazed if the Moz MinkFester concert goes ahead........... not too amazed though. :squiffy:
Me reckon what really squeezed my skull was the final episode of Westworld which I just watched.
I miss Dynasty but am hopeful a new cool season of Dallas will pop up soon.

MealyReliableCorydorascatfish-max-1mb.gif

"An anti-racism concert was cancelled after a police warning about far-right violence."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/16/edl-fears-concert_n_3934022.html?guccounter=1

Really? That must be a joke. The only actual violence related with that event was the mere promotion of the event itself, especially in the terms it was devised, that is, as a direct attack against Morrissey, an individual person, an artist who dared to express a different opinion of the ideology mainstream media intends to instill worldwide at all costs without considering true facts. I presume if Morrissey and his legal advisors were convinced that true justice is served in UK courts they would sue both Hasslam and The Guardian for their acts of moral violence, insults and damages.
This was a night in Ipswich two years ago - Haslam's night in Manchester is still going ahead.

Curiously, this statement seems to have been edited since the original draft. The version I've seen adds:

And that as why we will under no circumstances be helping to promote this event by issuing a wet-as-f*** public statement. Even though if we did it might help to breathe some life into a media story that was threatening to die and, to be brutally honest, we're bloody desperate right now. Any sort of media coverage at all could really save my arse and if it made Morrissey shut his moaning face for two seconds that would be something. But no, we refuse to engage in any sort of media circus bullshit. So, if you need any further information, images or anything at all (I might be able to wangle an interview with someone who's just been kicked off Love Island), then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Peter Katsis
Deckstar Mgmt

If it’s such a non-issue, such a non-threat, why make it into one by issuing a statement through your “management” company?

I wonder why people obsess over someone saying something racist instead of helping someone who is a victim of racism?

It seems just like another form of bullying to me. I don't like what you said so I will devote hundreds of hours trying to make you feel bad?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom