The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Precisely. In France you still have substantial chunks of the population with very different views instead of the current trend to British homogenisation, where only one view is allowed.

There are some words here, but the sentence as a whole makes no coherent point, and the one it's trying to make is so far removed from reality, it's laughable.

Precisely. In France you still have substantial chunks of the population with very different views instead of the current trend to British homogenisation, where only one view is allowed.

My mate's living and travelling round France...I see his vids and pics weekly...it's very traditional.....religion, farming, classic architecture. Lovely.

No, he wasn't.

Britain's had worse riots & strikes.
English people are angry and feel their country is being taken away from them. Never have they felt more alienated and despised.

They are also routinely discriminated against and stereotyped - especially by the media.

Look at how those patriots in London yesterday are being labelled violent racist thugs, when where are all the pictures of black men with blood streaming down their faces? There are plenty pics available of white men having been picked off on their own and kicked senseless by black savages though - no shortage at all.

Meanwhile, this is the level of IQ the establishment would like the British public to possess - and with so much race mixing they soon will (but that's the idea):

Last edited:
English people are angry and feel their country is being taken away from them. Never have they felt more alienated and despised.

They are also routinely discriminated against and stereotyped - especially by the media.

Look at how those patriots in London yesterday are being labelled violent racist thugs, when where are all the pictures of black men with blood streaming down their faces? There are plenty pics available of white men having been picked off on their own and kicked senseless by black savages though - no shortage at all.

Meanwhile, this is the level of IQ the establishment would like the British public to possess - and with so much race mixing they soon will (but that's the idea):

You really are foul. The working-class have been neglected - there is a real class issue at play - but your racism is disgusting & helps no one.

I meant the black man having the whip hand quote more than anything. We are on our knees to foreigners. It's laughable.

No - we're not. The ideologies driving our institutions have nothing to do with 'whip hands' or foreigners. Enoch was paranoid because he loved the Empire & British/white supremacy & assumed that if it collapsed we'd get the reverse.

You really are foul. The working-class have been neglected - there is a real class issue at play - but your racism is disgusting & helps no one.
All the left ever do is call working class people like me racist.

All black people are proud of being black. But if you're proud of being a member of the white European race, and love your country, culture and history, that is somehow offensive and not allowed.

This double standard and constant calling of names in order to besmirch is one of the reasons why so many normal people despise the left - and why Labour will never be voted again by the working class (who previously kept it in business).

According to the media the 'white racist thugs' were out in London yesterday. So where are the pictures of all the battered black people? All I can find is shots of lone whites who were picked off and kicked senseless by huge gangs of racist black savages.

All the left ever do is call working class people like me racist.

All black people are proud of being black. But if you're proud of being a member of the white European race, and love your country, culture and history, that is somehow offensive and not allowed.

This double standard and constant calling of names in order to besmirch is one of the reasons why so many normal people despise the left - and why Labour will never be voted again by the working class (who previously kept it in business).

According to the media the 'white racist thugs' were out in London yesterday. So where are the pictures of all the battered black people? All I can find is shots of lone whites who were picked off and kicked senseless by huge gangs of racist black savages.

You are racist. It's an accurate description.

You can't see the divisive issues within other communities because your racism makes you see them as a monolith.

Class problems aren't solved by racism.

This is what gets me - do you actually think a media dominated by the Mail, Express, Telegraph, Times, TalkRadio, Sun, etc, that consistently denigrates and slanders any left-wing figure around, is biased against the right-wing?

Absolutely laughable. Also good to see the usual "double standard" lines - absolutely no argument, just need to point out some odd instances of hypocrisy and apparently people aren't allowed to want anti-racism.

Does it ever get tiring? Or do you enjoy the feeling? Some sort of siege mentality? Or a protection device to cover your own insecurities?

You are racist. It's an accurate description.

You can't see the divisive issues within other communities because your racism makes you see them as a monolith.

Class problems aren't solved by racism.
I'm not bothered if I am a 'racist'. Not in the slightest - as I know it's simply a term used solely by the left to attempt to gag anybody who airs opinions contrary to their liking.

The way you wield the word at me incessantly shows a marked lack of imagination - or perhaps naivete.

Up until very recently almost everybody in England was nationalistic and patriotic. The second world war would have been lost if the British public were not. Now all these people would be labelled as 'racists'.

That is how nonsensical the left have become. They have the full weight of the mass media behind their crazy woke theories so it gives them the kind of arrogance that you have just displayed.

Meantime, get a load of this (it will make you cry woke tears):

I'm not bothered if I am a 'racist'. Not in the slightest - as I know it's simply a term used solely by the left to attempt to gag anybody who airs opinions contrary to their liking.

I think you the way you wield the word at me incessantly shows a marked lack of imagination - or perhaps naivete.

Up until very recently almost everybody in England was nationalistic and patriotic. The second world war would have been lost if the British public were not. Now all these people would be labelled as 'racists'.

That is how nonsensical the left have become. They have the full weight of the mass media behind their crazy woke theories so it gives them the kind of arrogance that you have just displayed.

Meantime, get a load of this (it will make you cry woke tears):

I'm not using it to gag your opinions - I'm using it because the opinions you have expressed are racist.

And your racism offers nothing of value & does a huge amount of damage.

Nationalism and patriotism also what caused ww2 in the first place, and was primarily defeated by a nation of communists. But never mind hey

Don't forget, Morrissey is a 'racist' too.

You can't use confused pop stars or overzealous lefties as a shield - you are a white nationalist, you have racist opinions, you are being unequivocally racist.

I'm not using it to gag your opinions - I'm using it because the opinions you have expressed are racist.

And your racism offers nothing of value & does a huge amount of damage.
You certainly like your labels Karen, but I'm afraid you yourself are a racist. You judge and value people by their skin colour - that's racism.

You supported the riotous protests after the death of a violent black criminal, yet dismiss the vicious rapes and murders of whites by blacks in SA as merely 'alarmist propaganda.'

This proves that, like all wokesters, you regard black lives as more important than white.

That is racism.

The media takes this view also in that it supports the BLM protesters, and even promotes their protests ("BLM protests near you") ('What can I do to support BLM?') but when English patriots come to town they are branded all the usual labels in one-sided reports.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom