The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

?
Bernie has the same ideas as the UK right wingers?:confused:
so in the US he is not perceived correctly?( WTF??)
he should be perceived as a right winger????:lbf:

too much bandwith may have zapped your brain molecules.?

You're getting tragic. If you want to be funny, you need to be sharper & if you really are this dim, that's a wee shame.

No one cares. And as pathetic as this little stunt is, it's still more noble than what you and the rest of your ineffectual white boy keyboard warriors spend your time doing.

Having worked in Paris, I can state with certainty that they don't have an 'anti-white' problem.

No one cares. And as pathetic as this little stunt is, it's still more noble than what you and the rest of your ineffectual white boy keyboard warriors spend your time doing.

I really feel sorry for you. I mean, you're a dumb Jew. Think about that. That's like being a black guy who sucks at sports and can't dance. I imagine being Jewish must suck but at least they have those high Ashkenazi IQ's.

But you? You're Jewish and dumb. That must REALLY suck. It's like you have all the drawbacks of being Jewish and none of the perks.

I really feel sorry for you. I mean, you're a dumb Jew. Think about that. That's like being a black guy who sucks at sports and can't dance. I imagine being Jewish must suck but at least they have those high Ashkenazi IQ's.

But you? You're Jewish and dumb. That must REALLY suck. It's like you have all the drawbacks of being Jewish and none of the perks.
Aw, I hurt the little racist's feelings. I hate to break it to you, but I'm just a regular old heterosexual white guy who's probably doing more to further "the white race" than you ever will. But hey, maybe salvation for "our people" is just a few more blog posts away. So heroic!

Aw, I hurt the little racist's feelings.

You just made a dozen posts of butthurt and now you're trying to pull the "You mad, bro?" card.

That's not how trolling works.

I hate to break it to you, but I'm just a regular old heterosexual white guy who's probably doing more to further "the white race" than you ever will. But hey, maybe salvation for "our people" is just a few more blog posts away. So heroic!

Oh, no. You are definitely Jewish.

You're getting tragic. If you want to be funny, you need to be sharper & if you really are this dim, that's a wee shame.

?
Insanity is not funny FFS:crazy:
Bernie has the same ideas as the right wing in the Uk:lbf:

the 'rich kids' love Bernie because they can fall back on their formerly rich parents who Bernie sacked.?

where do you get all these insane notions? are you signed up to follow skinny twitter?:lbf:

You just made a dozen posts of butthurt and now you're trying to pull the "You mad, bro?" card.
Your classic ineffectual keyboard warrior racism is on full display and the only thing you've got to say in response is "yOuRe jEWiShh!!!" I'm pretty sure you surrender any whiff of having the high ground at that point, you sad little dweeb.

Your classic ineffectual keyboard warrior racism is on full display and the only thing you've got to say in response is "yOuRe jEWiShh!!!" I'm pretty sure you surrender any whiff of having the high ground at that point, you sad little dweeb.

I trigger a lot of people with my political views. But one thing I've noticed is that Jews and gentiles get triggered in different ways.
Gentiles, even extremely liberals ones, will usually try to reason with me. Either that or they will start reciting slogans about how "we all bleed red" or something.
Jews, on the other hand, will immediately go on the attack with this kind of unhinged hysterical vitriol.

I've had a lot of Jews spaz out on me and you, Verso, are most definitely Jewish.

Plus, you are offended by antisemitism. The only people offended by antisemitism are Jews. Most gentiles find antisemitism more confusing than offensive. They don't why a white person would have a problem with a different kind of "white" (or should I say (((white))) perhaps) person.
Jews, on the other hand, know exactly why people don't like them.

I trigger a lot of people with my political views. But one thing I've noticed is that Jews and gentiles get triggered in different ways.
Gentiles, even extremely liberals ones, will usually try to reason with me. Either that or they will start reciting slogans about how "we all bleed red" or something.
Jews, on the other hand, will immediately go on the attack with this kind of unhinged hysterical vitriol.

I've had a lot of Jews spaz out on me and you, Verso, are most definitely Jewish.

Plus, you are offended by antisemitism. The only people offended by antisemitism are Jews. Most gentiles find antisemitism more confusing than offensive. They don't why a white person would have a problem with a different kind of "white" (or should I say (((white))) perhaps) person.
Jews, on the other hand, know exactly why people don't like them.
As has been stated many times before, the typical racist is so narcissistic and self-pitying that they quite literally cannot fathom that someone could feel any empathy for another group of people unless they themselves belonged to it. I don't reason with racists, there's no point. I've been online too long. In my experience, it's a longterm affliction and isn't cured through discourse, civil or not. It's about as fruitful as attempting to reason with a QAnon grandma (or a furious campus SJW, for that matter). Their reality is subjective and there's no convincing otherwise.

In short, your logic is retarded. You can only trade in sweeping generalizations that, of course, don't amount to shit beyond superstition and conjecture. Your attempt at forging some sort of new intellectual racism is dead in the water, just barely propped up in an echo chamber of teenage groypers, European identity dorks and miscellaneous failures that have turned to nationalism and reflexive n*****-hatin' to contextualize the hopelessness they feel in their own utterly meaningless lives. You'd fall into that last category, naturally.

As has been stated many times before, the typical racist is so narcissistic and self-pitying that they quite literally cannot fathom that someone could feel any empathy for another group of people unless they themselves belonged to it. I don't reason with racists, there's no point. I've been online too long. In my experience, it's a longterm affliction and isn't cured through discourse, civil or not. It's about as fruitful as attempting to reason with a QAnon grandma (or a furious campus SJW, for that matter). Their reality is subjective and there's no convincing otherwise.

In short, your logic is retarded. You can only trade in sweeping generalizations that, of course, don't amount to shit beyond superstition and conjecture. Your attempt at forging some sort of new intellectual racism is dead in the water, just barely propped up in an echo chamber of teenage groypers, European identity dorks and miscellaneous failures that have turned to nationalism and reflexive n*****-hatin' to contextualize the hopelessness they feel in their own utterly meaningless lives. You'd fall into that last category, naturally.

Shut up, Shlomo.

1592100964726.png

There. Fixed it for you.

?
Insanity is not funny FFS:crazy:
Bernie has the same ideas as the right wing in the Uk:lbf:

the 'rich kids' love Bernie because they can fall back on their formerly rich parents who Bernie sacked.?

where do you get all these insane notions? are you signed up to follow skinny twitter?:lbf:

Oh, Pup, the UK has a National Health Service that even our right-wingers have to commit to keeping free at the point of use.

I hope your wee brain finds its way back into your wee skull before you beclown yourself again.

Having worked in Paris, I can state with certainty that they don't have an 'anti-white' problem.

France is SO different from the Anglosphere.

Sometimes I ask myself what if Morrissey had been French and this site was mainly driven by the Francosphere?

To many French, so much of this Anglosphere stuff looks totally hysterical ...

But unless you get beyond the English-speaking world, as Morrissey has done, you can remain so culture-bound.

France is SO different from the Anglosphere.

Sometimes I ask myself what if Morrissey had been French and this site was mainly driven by the Francosphere?

To many French, so much of this Anglosphere stuff looks totally hysterical ...

But unless you get beyond the English-speaking world, as Morrissey has done, you can remain so culture-bound.

He'd be able to talk through ideas in France, here it's always got to be a fight.

He'd be able to talk through ideas in France, here it's always got to be a fight.

Precisely. In France you still have substantial chunks of the population with very different views instead of the current trend to British homogenisation, where only one view is allowed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom