The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

That's a perception that many people have of him. In that respect the damage is done.
The 'perception' of him as a racist has been created by the media.

When he sang Belgali in Platforms and said many other things throughout the years, there may have been a tiny fuss, but he lost no fans. In other words, no one really cared. It simply made him 'interesting'.

Then fast forward to recent years where the media sensationalises everything to the max and you have lots of sheep falling for the woke 'manufactured outrage' of comments no more offensive than stuff he said in the 80s.

Karen, you yourself are a racist. You judge and value people by their skin colour - that's racism.

You supported the riotous protests after the death of a violent black criminal, yet dismiss the vicious rapes and murders of whites by blacks in SA as 'alarmist propaganda.'

This proves that, like all wokesters, you regard black lives as more important than white.

That is racism.

The media takes this view also in that it supports the BLM protesters, and even promotes their protests ("BLM protests near you") but when English patriots come to town they are branded all the usual labels in one-sided reports.

I don't - you have to pretend I do to keep up this shield that you're only being called a racist because of 'woke' politics.

You are a racist.

You are a white nationalist.

I have no idea what motivated every white person at the 'counter' protest, but we know that the far right was there & it's obvious that to you a 'patriot' is a racist.

The 'perception' of him as a racist has been created by the media.

When he sang Belgali in Platforms and said many other things throughout the years, there may have been a tiny fuss, but he lost no fans. In other words, no one really cared. It simply made him 'interesting'.

Then fast forward to recent years where the media sensationalises everything to the max and you have lots of sheep falling for the woke 'manufactured outrage' of comments no more offensive than stuff he said in the 80s.

Your situation & his are not the same.

You can't explain yourself in any other way.

This is what gets me - do you actually think a media dominated by the Mail, Express, Telegraph, Times, TalkRadio, Sun, etc, that consistently denigrates and slanders any left-wing figure around, is biased against the right-wing?

Absolutely laughable. Also good to see the usual "double standard" lines - absolutely no argument, just need to point out some odd instances of hypocrisy and apparently people aren't allowed to want anti-racism.

Does it ever get tiring? Or do you enjoy the feeling? Some sort of siege mentality? Or a protection device to cover your own insecurities?
Nowadays both the left and the conservative right are united in their wokeness and cunning anti-whiteness (and they both absolutely despise the white working class).

I don't - you have to pretend I do to keep up this shield that you're only being called a racist because of 'woke' politics.

You are a racist.

I have no idea what motivated every white person at the 'counter' protest, but we know that the far right was there & it's obvious that to you a 'patriot' is a racist.
Nowadays, if loving your country and despising those who want to destroy it, earns you the label of 'racist' and 'white nationalist' then what do I care?

Bring it on!

Sane thinking will always prevail, while the left keeps grotesquely transforming into a movement strictly for loons.

Nowadays both the left and the conservative right are united in their wokeness and cunning anti-whiteness (and they both absolutely despise the white working class).

No - they are not united in 'wokeness' or 'cunning anti-whiteness'.

There is a class issue. You're exploiting it - for some barmy & disgusting white nationalist fantasy.

I can only hope for your sake you just enjoy trolling on this site & this isn't an accurate reflection of the inside of your mind.

Nowadays, if loving your country and despising those who want to destroy it, earns you the label of 'racist' and 'white nationalist' then what do I care?

Bring it on!

Sane thinking will always prevail, while the left keeps grotesquely transforming into a movement strictly for loons.

white nationalism is not sane.

You are a racist.

?

SAY WHAT??!!!:lbf:

you have NO idea what motivated every white person at the 'counter' protest but WE (we LOL freudian slip) that the far right was there!!
(i assume because there were white peeps and white peeps are far
right despite not knowing what motivates them:crazy:).
AND its obvious to you that to YOU a 'patriot' is a racist??? how did the patriots get in there into the protest?:unsure:

very incoherently racist.o_O

white nationalism is not sane.

o_O
i take that feel the riff raff wanting to blow up the country is.?
when is 'skinny' logging on , so as to give you 5 min to run around
the funny farm.

:crazy:

Give me decent patriots any day than the wokesters and the savages they use to destroy Great Britain.
Yes, we saw some 'decent patriots' in London yesterday. The ones that attacked people in Hyde Park, pissed over a memorial to a policeman, and who couldn't spell 'Britain.' They turned up to protect statues only to find that the police were already protecting them, at which point they turned on the police and any journalists they could find. What heroes.

Yes, we saw some 'decent patriots' in London yesterday. The ones that attacked people in Hyde Park, pissed over a memorial to a policeman, and who couldn't spell 'Britain.' They turned up to protect statues only to find that the police were already protecting them, at which point they turned on the police and any journalists they could find. What heroes.
Nobody pissed over a memorial. That is tabloid nonsense. A man pissed next to a memorial - when nature calls you have to go somewhere. The mass media's hysterical reaction to that photo speaks volumes. White man pissing is a national disgrace, while a bloodthirsty mob of blacks battering a lone white man senseless is not even a story. If police had not arrived this man could have been killed by these savages.

?

SAY WHAT??!!!:lbf:

you have NO idea what motivated every white person at the 'counter' protest but WE (we LOL freudian slip) that the far right was there!!
(i assume because there were white peeps and white peeps are far
right despite not knowing what motivates them:crazy:).
AND its obvious to you that to YOU a 'patriot' is a racist??? how did the patriots get in there into the protest?:unsure:

very incoherently racist.o_O

No - you idiot - it's because we could see that known members of far right organisations were at the protest.

It's also about the way people act.

Savages are not compatible in a civilized nation.

Your 'patriots' were not acting in an 'unsavage' way - they were pissed & hurling bottles at the police.

You are a racist.

You make this nation worse.

Your 'patriots' were not acting in an 'unsavage' way - they were pissed & hurling bottles at the police.

You are a racist.

You make this nation worse.
Totally understandable. The police were last week kneeling for these brutes.

And yes, you've told me I am a 'racist' many times now and I've told you repeatedly I have no problem with that.

Totally understandable. The police were last week kneeling for these brutes.

And yes, you've told me I am a 'racist' many times now and I've told you repeatedly I have no problem with that.

It's not 'understandable' - it's the thing you pretend to be saving the nation from.

Ok - at least we're all on the same page - you are a racist.

Back
Top Bottom