The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

It's not 'understandable' - it's the thing you pretend to be saving the nation from.

Ok - at least we're all on the same page - you are a racist.
If it makes you happy you can call me a 'Nazi' or even a 'Satanist'. You lefties love your labels so feel free if it makes you feel virtuous.

anti racist.jpg

If it makes you happy you can call me a 'Nazi' or even a 'Satanist'. You lefties love your labels so feel free if it makes you feel virtuous.

Now, you're doing the woe is me.

You have a racist ideology. You get your ideas from white nationalist blogs. You say negative things about other people based on their skin colour.

You are being racist.

You have a racist ideology. You get your ideas from white nationalist blogs. You say negative things about other people based on their skin colour.

You are being racist.
I get my ideas from life and experience. Nobody tells me how to think. Not the mass media nor any obscure white-power websites. I am ideology free.

Again, like all lefties, you judge the validity of murders on whether the victims are black or white. Only the white-on-black ones matter.

I don't care whether my views mean I may fall into a category. If some of my views are racist, so be it. But you are denying your racist mindset.

I get my ideas from life and experience. Nobody tells me how to think. Not the mass media nor any obscure white-power websites. I am ideology free.

Again, like all lefties, you judge the validity of murders on whether the victims are black or white. Only the white-on-black ones matter.

I don't care whether my views mean I may fall into a category. If some of my views are racist, so be it. But you are denying your racist mindset.

Literally all of your ideas are on white nationalist websites.

I'm not on the identity left. But I'll happily examine my ideas for bias.

You however - seem to wallow in racism & a white nationalist fantasy land where the UK escapes its problems by targeting people based on their skin colour or religion.

You're not highlighting rights clashes or double standards & it's not guilt by association & it can't be put down to confusion.

You are a white nationalist.

A racist.

And I think that's a sad thing to do with your life. I wish you'd get some sense & humanity & perspective & do something worthwhile.

I'm not on the identity left. But I'll happily examine my ideas for bias.

You however - seem to wallow in racism & a white nationalist fantasy land where the UK escapes its problems by targeting people based on their skin colour or religion.

You're not highlighting rights clashes or double standards & it's not guilt by association & it can't be put down to confusion.

You are a white nationalist.

A racist.

And I think that's a sad thing to do with your life. I wish you'd get some sense & humanity & perspective & do something worthwhile.

?

you dont examine your posts for coherency thats a fact.?

what does this even mean: " you're not highlighting-? -
rights clashes-WTF rights clashes??-or double standards and
its not guilt by association and it cant be put down to confusion".

?
a news standard for 'confusion' this SJW nonsense JFC!!

?

you dont examine your posts for coherency thats a fact.?

what does this even mean: " you're not highlighting-? -
rights clashes-WTF rights clashes??-or double standards and
its not guilt by association and it cant be put down to confusion".

?
a news standard for 'confusion' this SJW nonsense JFC!!

Vegan, if you keep trying to learn to read, you'll get there in the end.

abc.jpg

You are being racist.

A wise man by the name of Mr. Bond once said "Bitch, I'm not cocky. I'm confident. And when you tell me I'm a Nazi, it's a compliment."

What? And you're not just reciting Chapo Trap House talking points? You mean to tell me that you arrived at your views totally independently using only primary resources. Gentile please....

You are trying to invalidate what she is saying by saying they came from websites. But when we live under a regime that actively represses those ideas, where else would she find them? That's like someone in the Soviet Union saying "Ha! You're getting all those ideas about liberal democracy from crudely-made underground pamphlets!" Yeah, well where the f*** else would they find them.

1592153501881.png

In other words, you appealing to authority. You''re basically saying that her views are invalid because they are not being promoted by the system. A system WHICH CLAIM TO OPPOSE.

What? And you're not just reciting Chapo Trap House talking points? You mean to tell me that you arrived at your views totally independently using only primary resources. Gentile please....

You are trying to invalidate what she is saying by saying they came from websites. But when we live under a regime that actively represses those ideas, where else would she find them? That's like someone in the Soviet Union saying "Ha! You're getting all those ideas about liberal democracy from crudely-made underground pamphlets!" Yeah, well where the f*** else would they find them.

View attachment 57060

In other words, you appealing to authority. You''re basically saying that her views are invalid because they are not being promoted by the system. A system WHICH CLAIM TO OPPOSE.

I didn't say any of that.

I'm saying all of Reel's ideas are on white nationalist websites - which they are.

And Reel's a white nationalist.

And a racist.

I didn't say any of that.

I'm saying all of Reel's ideas are on white nationalist websites - which they are.

And Reel's a white nationalist.

And a racist.

1592154232868.png

My ideas can also be found on white nationalist websites. But then again, that's because I put them there. You see, I write for a white nationalist website.

You are being racist.

?

how about those stupid islamic nationalist blogs? are they racist.?
how about "muslim republics" are they racist??
how many times a day do you check your insane ideology for bias? keeps coming up fed up. what have you been using for the cleansing process?:shower:

View attachment 57061

My ideas can also be found on white nationalist websites. But then again, that's because I put them there. You see, I write for a white nationalist website.

Reel was claiming to have been unfairly labeled a racist.

That was the 'argument'.

It wasn't about you.

Nothing very much is going to be about you - white nationalism is a dead end.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom