The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

That is either a REALLY shit copy - or you REALLY can't read.

Honestly Travis - you're a clown.

I find sociopaths fascinating. I hate them but as phenomenon that occurs within the human species, they are truly fascinating. They make you rethink everything you thought you knew about human nature.
One of the curious aspects of sociopaths is that not only do they lie and lie constantly but that any lie, no matter how small, is a hill to die on. Once they commit to a lie, they do not back down. Everyone lies but most people if confronted with enough evidence, will back down and say “OK, you got me”.
But the true sociopath NEVER backs down. They will defend their web of lies to the point of logical absurdity.

I hav pretty good sociopath radar and I figured out that you, Nerak, were a sociopath about 3 pages ago.

Like “I read Mein Kampf” is a small lie. It’s like who gives a shit? It’s not that big of a deal. But it’s such an obvious lie and yet you won’t back down.
You are honestly trying to tell me that there are multiple versions of Mein Kampf that differ, not just by a word or two here and there, not just stylistic differences of the editors. No, you’re telling me that there are separate versions Mein Kampf in which Hitler gives COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS for becoming antisemitic.

Only a true blue sociopath takes gaslighting to that level.

I find sociopaths fascinating. I hate them but as phenomenon that occurs within the human species, they are truly fascinating. They make you rethink everything you thought you knew about human nature.
One of the curious aspects of sociopaths is that not only do they lie and lie constantly but that any lie, no matter how small, is a hill to die on. Once they commit to a lie, they do not back down. Everyone lies but most people if confronted with enough evidence, will back down and say “OK, you got me”.
But the true sociopath NEVER backs down. They will defend their web of lies to the point of logical absurdity.

I hav pretty good sociopath radar and I figured out that you, Nerak, were a sociopath about 3 pages ago.

Like “I read Mein Kampf” is a small lie. It’s like who gives a shit? It’s not that big of a deal. But it’s such an obvious lie and yet you won’t back down.
You are honestly trying to tell me that there are multiple versions of Mein Kampf that differ, not just by a word or two here and there. No, you’re telling me that there are separate versions Mein Kampf in which Hitler gives COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS for becoming antisemitic.

Only a true blue sociopath takes gaslighting to that level.

Travis - if you want to convince the world that in Mein Kampf Hitler doesn't mention his career problems & doesn't accuse Jewish people of running the arts & the press & promoting trash - then you will fail.

Because other people can read.

Travis - if you want to convince the world that in Mein Kampf Hitler doesn't mention his career problems & doesn't accuse Jewish people of running the arts & the press & promoting trash - then you will fail.

Now you’re shifting the goal posts. He mentions those things but that’s not what you said.
What you said is that the PRIMARY reason Hitler became antisemitic is because of a lack of career success AND that he says so explicitly in Mein Kampf.

Feel free to start quoting passages any time you like.

Now you’re shifting the goal posts. He mentions those things but that’s not what you said.
What you said is that the PRIMARY reason Hitler became antisemitic is because of a lack of career success.

Feel free to start quoting passages any time you like.

That's not shifting the goal posts Travis - that's you being too stupid to understand what you're reading.

The thing that upset him the most is the trash he thought was being promoted over his work - his failed career. That's what made him look for the explanation. That's what made him blame the Jews he thought were dominating & controlling his industry.

Which is why, once he had power, he held an exhibition of degenerate art that he believed was destroying the German nation & an exhibition of his realist taste in art that was apparently good for the German people.

Last edited by a moderator:

You describing yourself and your cohorts here?

Just like reelfountain, you fancy yourself this intuitive observer of life except your radar is completely out of whack. Spending your entire life in the echo chamber will do that to you. Say what you want about Nerak, but she doesn't remotely give off sociopath vibes. But I understand that your entire agenda is essentially founded on making baseless judgement calls about other people's identities and ethnicities, so I suppose you're just gonna do what you're gonna do.

You describing yourself and your cohorts here?

Just like reelfountain, you fancy yourself this intuitive observer of life except your radar is completely out of whack. Spending your entire life in the echo chamber will do that to you. Say what you want about Nerak, but she doesn't remotely give off sociopath vibes. But I understand that your entire agenda is essentially founded on making baseless judgement calls about other people's identities and ethnicities, so I suppose you're just gonna do what you're gonna do.

I never suspected I'd be accused of being a sociopathic liar by a neo-Nazi who thinks Hitler wasn't that fussed about art.

Wish I could find that quote where he said he was born in the Women's Studies section of the library or something along those lines.
Closest match?
"And I can't imagine that that is a very attractive thing to be, but equally I am no longer strapped to the Women's Studies section of Waterstones on Kensington High Street night and day, as many people still seem to believe. The world that I live in is quite broad. For instance, I go to the football whenever I can and whenever seems decent. And whenever I can get in for free."
Morrissey - Select Magazine, 1994.

Full interview here.
Regards,
FWD.

The primary reason is because he failed to get the education & the career he wanted. If you could understand what you were reading - that would be obvious to you.

Men who fail with women often end up killing them. He decided to kill an entire race and half the world. Small dick loser.

Because other people can read.
Yet still to this day Jews run Hollywood/Music and entertainment in general
Also it has nothing to do with his failed art and everything to do with him coming home from WW1 (as a war hero btw) seeing how f***ed over Germany was and had a bitter resentment and wanted to see his country thrive.Also the Jews in his land doing their usual subversion tactics. I've heard Adolf may have been part Jewish himself but I don't know if that's ever been confirmed

I'd rather focus on what they actually did. Hitler was evil. I'm proud so many of my family went into the services to defeat the bastard.
He wasn't anymore evil than Churchill or America's president at the time. All that gas chamber , making people into lamp shades shit is complete nonsense. The fact that all these European nations were slaughtering each other over Jews is shameful. Every country involved is guilty

Yet still to this day Jews run Hollywood/Music and entertainment in general
Also it has nothing to do with his failed art and everything to do with him coming home from WW1 (as a war hero btw) seeing how f***ed over Germany was and had a bitter resentment and wanted to see his country thrive.Also the Jews in his land doing their usual subversion tactics. I've heard Adolf may have been part Jewish himself but I don't know if that's ever been confirmed

It was the failed art career & his false belief that Jewish people held him back. His ideas about art are in the book, in his speeches & in Nazi policy.

He wasn't anymore evil than Churchill or America's president at the time. All that gas chamber , making people into lamp shades shit is complete nonsense. The fact that all these European nations were slaughtering each other over Jews is shameful. Every country involved is guilty

Germany invaded Poland...you do remember that right....then sweeped through Europe. What was the world supposed to do in response? Capitulate?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom