Morrissey Central "THE NEXT DAY" (February 26, 2021)

0-7_wqtgbe.jpg
0-8_j9babz.jpg

:rolleyes:
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
I don't know about that. Sometimes I think that too but maybe he just thought "why not?" and let them do it. I don't think it was his idea, but he might have liked it, for whatever reason. There's no harm in it either way...

Yes totally agree, think it’s been like that for him for a while now, an attitude of well why not? let’s see what happens. Which is good.
I think that 'process' of finding himself wasn't 'finished' (if you can call it that) until 1991/92 and my guess for the interview is 89/90.
Although there were probably several points later in his life when he found himself anew.

Maybe most never find themselves, though yes, the song could have been titled ‘At last I Am Born Again’. But I do believe he’s comfortable with himself by now, at least.

Seeing the original makes me glad it was photoshopped.

:lbf:
I cringed so hard when I first saw that photoshop a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping it had escaped Central's attention but I should have known better.

I cringed so hard when I first saw that photoshop a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping it had escaped Central's attention but I should have known better.

Wouldn’t have been so bad if it wasn’t for Bowie holding up the single which is really what makes it so tacky.

I've been menaced into doing a 3 DAY movement workshop. The last time this happened I spent 5 HOURS exploring the emotions a box would feel & expressing it in a sequence of steps & gestures.

So I don't really mind the photoshop. 🙁🙁🙁
In the immortal words of Spike in Notting Hill: "I knew a girl called Pandora once. I never did get to see her box though."

Wouldn’t have been so bad if it wasn’t for Bowie holding up the single which is really what makes it so tacky.

Yeah, but I hate, hate, hate it when they put Moz's head on other people's bodies. Horrible.

Bobby remix was interesting but not my ☕🫖

How do you think that came about? Family connections? Do you think Moz has even heard it? :lbf:

The best Central posts (besides the Bowie clip) from last year were those including random stories by Moz like the Mavis Nicholson one and personal photo album reveals like the one with Tina.

Imagine the Mavis Nicholson interview leaking...

Moz heard it and actually commented about how much he liked it. @Famous when dead can post the exact quote.

Moz heard it and actually commented about how much he liked it. @Famous when dead can post the exact quote.
Morrissey commented: "I could dance on a tightrope. It's a magnificent re-mix. I express galley slave thanks to Miknna."
FWD.

Morrissey commented: "I could dance on a tightrope. It's a magnificent re-mix. I express galley slave thanks to Miknna."
FWD.

Hmmm...eleven minute response. Not bad, not bad.

Although I must admin I don't know where "galley slave thanks" rates in the panoply of gratitude...

Although I must admin I don't know where "galley slave thanks" rates in the panoply of gratitude...

Yeah, first he’s dancing on a tightrope, then he’s a galley slave giving thanks? Who’s boat is it anyway?!

Yeah, but I hate, hate, hate it when they put Moz's head on other people's bodies. Horrible.
Just looking at it again and his head looks from 92(?) but the shirt doesn’t match the same period, his Lee love didn’t come until later, as far as we know. And of course that’s not Bowie’s hand.

:swear

Just looking at it again and his head looks from 92(?) but the shirt doesn’t match the same period, his Lee love didn’t come until later, as far as we know. And of course that’s not Bowie’s hand.

:swear

I KNOW !

New York, 1991.

MozNY1991.jpg

I was thinking about Morrissey today. And I immediately remembered I needed some ink for my printer. The implications of the association are not good.

It says a lot about the strong connection between Morrissey and his fans that we're willing to endure hundreds of dreadful, tasteless photoshops posted by his nephew just because we occasionally get to read a brief bit of writing from the man himself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom