The official !Viva Hate! thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Hi guys. Vivian here. Right now I’m naked in bed with a sleeve of crackers and a tiny Coca Cola. I’m about to watch something. Not sure what. Either old WWF or maybe Jaws or Halloween.

Didn't think it was possible to get off on any of that viewing?

I’m watching Kurt Angle v Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 21 hehe

These crackers are lightly salted and not very good

Petition to @Kewpie to change the thread title to 'The official !HIViva! thread' as that is what he'll be known by from here on out. Also, move it to his natural home, the Pigsty.

Petition to @Kewpie to change the thread title to 'The official !HIViva! thread' as that is what he'll be known by from here on out. Also, move it to his natural home, the Pigsty.
Oh look; Solo's most loyal loser anonymous c*** has returned. Hi babe.

I just ordered a couple pair of leggings!

I really need to stay off Instagram. These ads for leggings and razors are really hurting my wallet. ?

On the phone with Wells Fargo. Hate how they play the same f***ing song and interrupt it with the same message every 30 seconds.

Heat Man is dead. I have been blesséd with Atomic Fire and Item-1.

Metal Man is dead. I have been blesséd with Metal Blade. I’ve also been on hold with Wells Fargo for 51 minutes. Hehe

It took 57 minutes but they finally answered and took care of my problem in literally 30 seconds. ?

Back
Top Bottom