"The Queen Is Dead" (Akira The Don's Reptilian Remix)

Vu sends the link:

The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead (Akira The Don's Reptilian Remix) - Akira The Don

...Well, I get my fun. And most of the fun I’ve managed to extract from this foul publicity stunt/dastardly power harnessing ritual has involved making this remix, which I did for Eddy Temple Morris’ XFM show last week. I now present it to you, as a present. Feel free to smash some television sets to it.

Last edited:
Absolutely f***ing awful.

I suspect that if I ate a TQID record and shat it out, the sound produced would be significantly better than this pile of horse dung.

Haha I've been waiting for some Smiths dubstep. Not bad. WOAH BRO THAT DROP WAS SICK BLUD FILTHIER THAN FINGERING YOUR NAN AND FINDING YOUR DAD'S WEDDING RING

do we have to see your face on Every article that is run here now ?
What do you want to be the "Julia" of solo (that's an actual pic of
morrissey and I , not something that looks like a mugshot)

Mark must be one? One what? A tedious bender? Someone who wrongly thinks anyone is remotely interested in his cherished picture of himself pestering Morrissey? A totally irrelevant piece of dog shit on the shoe of life? Or, as I am starting to think: all of the above.

If you don't like me, then don't look at me. Is a quote from your hero enough to get you to go away? Press the ignore button, big boy. Good bye.

brave - i think its one of those trax that will grow , the more its played . i for one think that it's one of the better remixes that i have heard of the smiths .

The idea of any remix of the Smiths canon is the absolute antithesis of what they stood for. This Charming Man's New York Mix caused runctions at the time. This would have elicited a nervous breakdown.

You're all f***ing hilarious. "The idea of any remix of the Smiths canon is the absolute antithesis of what they stood for." Have a word, mate. I've no doubt every member of the Smiths will probably think this is shit, but surely once you put art into the public domain it's ours to do as we will with, no room for preciousness. I enjoyed this for what it was - timely, irreverent, funny and more in tune with my own moral compass than Steven Patrick has been for many years now. Whether I'm still listening to it in 2 weeks let alone 2 years is irrelevant, it's job is done.

You're all f***ing hilarious. "The idea of any remix of the Smiths canon is the absolute antithesis of what they stood for." Have a word, mate. I've no doubt every member of the Smiths will probably think this is shit, but surely once you put art into the public domain it's ours to do as we will with, no room for preciousness. I enjoyed this for what it was - timely, irreverent, funny and more in tune with my own moral compass than Steven Patrick has been for many years now. Whether I'm still listening to it in 2 weeks let alone 2 years is irrelevant, it's job is done.
you might use big words but your a knob

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom