The Real Football Thread

AztecCamera

This is a thread about real football, not kickball or socker, which Uncle Steve uses sometimes to make you foreigners buy tickets once every 6 years, but never again. What can he say, he is a true American capitalist. Anyway, I reckon what team Uncle Steve likes. Aunt Nancy and lil' Sammy aren't really in to football, they just love baseball and the Dodgers like Uncle Steve. Uncle Steve's hometown Moz Angeles teams would be the Rams and the Chargers now (which is hard to imagine). There is "The 59ers" tour shirt which would mean the San Francisco 49ers and there are 3 Raider tour shirts, who left LA, but everyone in LA still likes, especially the Mexican gang members. I would think Steve would like the Rams based on them being portrayed as a strong animal.

So this is the lunacy asylum these days and I thought the pigsty was created for that sort of thing. When we told you to take your meds we did not mean ecstacy.

So this is the lunacy asylum these days and I thought the pigsty was created for that sort of thing. When we told you to take your meds we did not mean ecstacy.
Aztec cameras been here years, I don't remember him always being this odd didn't he usually add to the community as opposed to all this pointless Moz is a yank bollocks?

Blikey! At Rams vs Raiders at the LA Coliseum and I am looking for Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy, but reckon it is so fookin hot, steam is coming off everyone's bodies. Can't see wonky for a poppycock. Reckon Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy would have their shirts off soaking up the California sun getting a tan holding up "ax the monarchy" signs. Reckon wouldn't it be a blindin' m8 if Uncle Steve was wearing a Rams cap and lil' Sammy a Raider cap (other than his usual Dodger cap).

Aztec cameras been here years, I don't remember him always being this odd didn't he usually add to the community as opposed to all this pointless Moz is a yank bollocks?
Too obvious the guy it not american at all and I picture him being in Boston, UK, and confusing it with Boston in America.

Back
Top Bottom