Morrissey Central "The Roberts Family" (April 29, 2020)

I liked it.
Definitely Morrissey should do something with them.

I.e, just like Marc Almond decided to add the vocals to the weird version of Tainted Love that was created by a guy by programming printers.

Maybe visiting them after the quarantine and recording a version of Every day is like Sunday at the same house in which they spent the quarantine?
If not, then maybe something using video and adding the vocals via video?

It would be enjoyable for sure.
It's also a bit romantic.

Agree. Art is the the best revenge against a world that’s gone :crazy:

Like this much better than the over covered EDILSunday, nice choice.

They should have dedicated it to all the haters that visit this site.

:cool:

Ya gotta hand it to The Roberts Family.
They've been usin' their lockdown time very wisely.

good effort,the whole point of doing something even if your garbage at it is that you are doing it and not sitting about doing nothing.

Davie504 said of the bassist: "Picks for guitar not bass. NOT EPICO!"

Has anybody ever seen the videos of North Korean children sadly playing music? This is the diet version of that. Look at those girls faces. Daaaaad, it's not even one of his good songs...

That was very nice. I smiled while watching. There is a lesson here. It’s four, doing something together and this looks like a great activity. As someone who firmly believes in doing cool stuff with family. This is cool stuff.

That was very nice. I smiled while watching. There is a lesson here. It’s four, doing something together and this looks like a great activity. As someone who firmly believes in doing cool stuff with family. This is cool stuff.
i knew such cheese would be right up your alley.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom