The Scottish lads behind All Men Have Secrets?

Our roving reporter sends this...

"Sadly, one of the three - I can't recall which one - moved to Russia (I think he was teaching English) and tragically died in a car crash."

P.

Shame, I met them at a Moz convention (early 1990s) and they were funny & very decent guys. RIP

its a shame a good bunch ,had great fun writing about smiths songs i had 2 entries put in the book.i also went to a lot of smiths/mozz nights at the tufnell park dome and some smiths conventions in london.did any body else on here go to them they were great nights out.

Bucks boy, who were u in all men have secrets? I was there a few times, but i keep mine hidden lol

i was in there under my real name which is not bucks boy.i had 2 entries one was for panic and the other was for some girls are bigger than others.i remember going to the virgin megga store in oxford to have a look at the book when it came out and i could not belive it was in there.

im rob marshall bucks, i think it sold about 16 copies and 1 of those was an old lady from hull who thought it was called All Men Secrete:lbf:

yip, i was at tufnell park, small world eh!

I got a thank you at the begining of the book, and hung out with Tom a fair bit when they were putting the book together he was a very genuine, generous and truly lovely guy.

who were u in secrets? so many happy memories...

i was due to go the first ever smiths convention in wolverhampton (organised by amanda hill) but was tooooo shy lol

im rob marshall bucks, i think it sold about 16 copies and 1 of those was an old lady from hull who thought it was called All Men Secrete:lbf:

yip, i was at tufnell park, small world eh!

hi rob im eddie parsley ,i cant belive it was that long a go a lot has happened since then on the moz front.did you go to the all day convention with the bus trip to the london moz hot spots.hannah bayman organised the london events isnt she a weather girl on the tv now.back to the conventions i took loads of photos of em but they are not on cd.

bucks thanks for the memories! cant belive it 25 years ago!!! some of my fellow moz mates, have ditched moz! i could never do that, moz and me until we both in the hearse lol

Forgive my ignorance. What was this intriguing fond phenomenon of which you speak?:)

thanks kewpie!

in 1984, i had 10 fellow smiths fans, do u know 6 of them are dead now! so sad, where does all the time go eh?

eddi/bucks boy - your entry for panic still makes me laugh to this day:)

libby, yeah they were great blokes

orson, who are u in the tatty book?

Back
Top Bottom