The Smiths at reading 2019

TJJ

hi all smiths and morrissey fans !

I’ve created a petition to get the smiths to play at reading 2019 or at least morrissey ! If you could just take a little bit out of your time to sign it would make my day. I’ve always wanted to see Morrissey live and I’ve never had a chance so if this would be possible it would be amazing. The link for the petition is here ; https://www.change.org/p/morrisey-t...m_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Thank you very much TJ

I’ve created a petition to get the smiths to play at reading 2019 or at least morrissey ! If you could just take a little bit out of your time to sign it would make my day. I’ve always wanted to see Morrissey live and I’ve never had a chance so if this would be possible it would be amazing. The link for the petition is here ; https://www.change.org/p/morrisey-t...m_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Thank you very much TJ

Boy, how come no one thought of this the last 30 years? Great idea. Nice job! I’ll be the next to sign!

7F09561D-9EFE-45E7-887C-D8CCFFC1F1E9.png
Thank you very much ! If you could tweet about this , spread this through social media it would be awesome!

Thank you very much TJ

Sorry TJ, but I just can't help myself:

I have created a petition to bring Jesus back to Earth in 2019. Please tweet #notachanceinhell to support the cause.

Maybe Jesus could open for The Smiths as comic relief. "These three Jews walk into the desert..."

Good luck though, a worthwhile if not futile gesture on your part.

I have created a petition to bring Jesus back to Earth in 2019. Please tweet #notachanceinhell to support the cause.

Maybe Jesus could open for The Smiths as comic relief. "These three Jews walk into the desert..."

Too slow on the draw, brother brother.

B660316B-FC98-4369-ABA4-BC408E5C4625.png

"These 3 Jews and their ...3 daughters........nuff said....how we could carry on.....

Thank you very much TJ

Mozzer got himself a tiff going on with the Haslam chap...Haslam got a mob ready to invade the stage and just rip ol'Mozzer to shreads they will. Ya scared em off ! So ..NO SHOW for you....Only Cali, Mexico an Peru.

Thank you very much TJ

Are you trolling or just oblivious to why this would never happen?

Thank you very much TJ

'AT LEAST Morrissey' ?!!!!

'AT LEAST Morrissey' ?!!!

Forget it !

You just popped your own balloon honey ! When he reads this, there's no chance of him or
the Smiths playing now.

good job.

:clap:

Impossible my friend.I can't see Morrissey next to Joyce,without try to kill him.
It's much easier to win two times the EuroMillions 5 numbers and 2 stars than the Smiths back to play together again

Well let's think about this...my post was ten minutes before yours and that No Chance In'Hell post was logged two minutes before you posted so by my math my post was eight minutes before that guys.

9150e4e5ly1ffu9sv2h5hg206u05kn5l.gif

Ahhh, but you also forgot to consider that while you posted at 3:56pm and I posted the screencap 10 minutes later, I actually made the post on Change.org at 2:47pm and screencapped it at 2:49pm. Then decided to post it at 4:06pm. So, you’re not your own grandpa quite yet.

Well that should do it! A nice weighty petition with loadsa names will send a tear to Morrissey's eye, he'll recant all his evil intentions towards the rest of the band and they'll reform on the spot. Me? I'm only signing it if you can guarantee Dale Hibbert is on board. That's the key member you need to convince, I'm sure once Dale gives it the big thumbs up Morrissey will commit in a heartbeat.

A more realistic and likely scenario would be a petition that asks Will Smith to join Marr, Rourke and Joyce at Reading 2019. Then re-record all their albums with Will as the new vocalist.

E83DCC86-5085-442B-96E8-2085D81151E2.jpeg

Ahhh, but you also forgot to consider that while you posted at 3:56pm and I posted the screencap 10 minutes later, I actually made the post on Change.org at 2:47pm and screencapped it at 2:49pm. Then decided to post it at 4:06pm. So, you’re not your own grandpa quite yet.

So delayed gratification then. Interesting and a bit out of character for you. When I do become my own grandpa I will be sure to wait a good amount of time before letting you know. Just the way you like it.

Last edited:
So delayed gratification then. Interesting and a bit out of character for you. When I do become my own grandpa I will be sure to wait a good amount of time before letting you. Just the way you like it.

That was good. I’ll give you that.

That was good. I’ll give you that.

I'll tell you Viva I like your style...Bluegrass music :eek: That is an entirely different story all together. My apologies immediately to you and TAT for this, but I just can't understand its allure.

My Uncle was a radio DJ and had a bluegrass show on Saturday's. I tried, oh believe me I tried to like it, but I think I would rather have people screaming directly into my ears whilst a few others had their hand on my testicles pulling until tears formed in my eyes than listen to that genre of music. To each their own I suppose.

Last edited:
I'll tell you Viva I like your style...Bluegrass music :eek: That is an entirely different story all together. My apologies immediately to you and TAT for this, but I just can't understand its allure.

My Uncle was a radio DJ and had a bluegrass show on Saturday's. I tried, oh believe me I tried to like it, but I think I would rather have people screaming directly into my ears whilst a few others had their hand on my testicles pulling until tears formed in my eyes than listen to that genre of music. To each their own I suppose.

Now, I feel that way completely about modern country music and rap music in general. But bluegrass tends to have great instrumentation that you usually don’t get in other genres. It also tends to be a very giving genre as well as everyone gets their spot and chance to shine. Bluegrass and jazz are, to me, seemingly the only two genres left where people play purely for the joy of it.

Tags
morrissey morrissey live reading the smiths
Back
Top Bottom