"The Smiths" by Nalinee Darmrong - new photo book out June 14, 2016

If you are a fan of The Smiths, this amazing photo book from the personal collection of family friend Nalinee Darmrong is worth a purchase... for yourself or friends who are Smiths fans. All photos were taken by herself over a few of years traveling with the band. The book is published by Rizzoli and is on sale at Amazon right now. Forwards by Nalinee, Andy Bell of Ride, and Marc Spitz music journalist of Rolling Stone and others.

The photos are really great. Comparable to professional magazine photos.

The Smiths (Hardcover) - Amazon.com
by Nalinee Darmrong
  • Hardcover: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Rizzoli (June 14, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0847848124
  • ISBN-13: 978-0847848126
  • Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 1 x 12 inches

Link posted by FROSTY:

The Smiths by Nalinee Darmrong - END

38720_25-05-2016_thesmiths_nalineedarmrong_jm_1.jpg

Posted by kissmyshadestoo:

I found this on a Tumblr post here (soivechangedmypleatoguilty), there was an article in Esquire about the book...

38719_smiths_esquire.jpg

UPDATE June 8:

"The Day Morrissey Smiled: On Tour with The Smiths 1985–86" - by Mike “DJ” Pizzo

UPDATE June 9:

Nalinee Darmrong interview in Washingtonian

UPDATE June 19:

Nalinee Darmrong interviews in Washington City Paper, WAMU

UPDATE June 28:

Nalinee Darmrong interview in Parklife DC

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great and the cover looks nice. How about a few samples? There should be a look inside option on amazon.

It's a must buy for all those long in the tooth and must not for all the cult/bots.
Old Steven ! He was good in his time but sadly something squeezed his skull and he decided to go all "Netto,Lidl,Poundland" with his career. His future was so very promising.
I honestly believe there is a case for autism to explain how we've ended up in this shit pit mess of self destruction.
It's so sad, but 4ck him ! It's so sad to see a cheap and nasty ending but the truth remains ! He's a 4kin crank.
I wish the absolute worst for him ! I really do, I hope he dies by whatever means, the sooner the better.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Photos from when Steven was still a "good boy" (ish) and art is all that mattered - it's not too late y'know. I spoke to Johnny the other week (for an un-related matter) and I gathered he still cares...

I know I'm going to buy this. The nonprofessional non stage impromptu bit sold me

Benny: please stop. Just go away. Clearly you have no life to keep posting here and always so negative and hateful. I'm starting to wonder if you are really Mike Joyce.

It's a must buy for all those long in the tooth and must not for all the cult/bots.
Old Steven ! He was gootd in his time but sadly something squeezed his skull and he decided to go all "Netto,Lidl,Poundland" with his career. His future was so very promising.
I honestly believe there is a case for autism to explain how we've ended up in this shit pit mess of self destruction.
It's so sad, but 4ck him ! It's so sad to see a cheap and nasty ending but the truth remains ! He's a 4kin crank.
I wish the absolute worst for him ! I really do, I hope he dies by whatever means, the sooner the better.

Benny: please stop. Just go away. Clearly you have no life to keep posting here and always so negative and hateful. I'm starting to wonder if you are really Mike Joyce.

Do you think so? It seems Benny-troll is too clever to be Mike Joyce. If they are the same person, that would be an upgrade for Joyce, at least in public consideration. Anyway, it would be nice.

Agree about the cover and the old elementary school library feel. It's nice

Looks like a good book to add to my collection. Great to see new stuff about the Smiths.

When will you die?
Old Steven ! He was good in his time but sadly something squeezed his skull and he decided to go all "Netto,Lidl,Poundland" with his career. His future was so very promising.

WOW ! No celebrity death file statement for the boxer Mohamed Ali ! Maybe the news hasn't reached the VIP area at the national front disco yet.

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom