The Smiths to reunite for 2020 tour promoted by Live Nation?

A trusted source has sent the following:

Concert industry insiders, not authorized to speak publicly, say concert giant “Live Nation” has won the rights for the long-awaited Smiths reunion to happen next year. We know what you’re already singing to yourself (“stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before”), but because dates and venues are already said to be in the “plotting stage,” this would indicate that a Morrissey-Marr reunion is closer than ever to becoming a reality. There’s no word yet on if all four original members will share the concert stage. Morrissey just completed his “California Son” tour. According to his website, Johnny Marr has no upcoming shows scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Johnny Marr's Twitter response when asked regarding this story - Twitter (November 6, 2019), link via @ordinaryboy86:

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited:
Where have I ever said I hate Morrissey or that I support trans children. You really need to sort yourself out as you seem to have hallucinations.

Skinny, GodEmperor is simply stating what everyone knows, that you are the premier Skinny alias Moz hater. This is not developing news, this is old news. You best stop arguing with GodEmperor if you dont want to continue to look foolish.

GodEmperor is destroying you. It's time to give up and accept defeat.
DogEmperor is an Incel slug. The only thing he’s destroying is the hope that may have remained for this site.

The world is full of crashing bores. ...and they’re all here, spouting easily refutable garbage. Lonely, angry, frightened xenophobic, homophobic twats who hide behind sky-fairies as a means of defending their ignorance and vitriol.

Not ONE of you punk-ass little bitches would spout a word of this nonsense in public. Not one of you. If you did, you’d be picking up your teeth with broken fingers.

Skinny, GodEmperor is simply stating what everyone knows, that you are the premier Skinny alias Moz hater. This is not developing news, this is old news. You best stop arguing with GodEmperor if you dont want to continue to look foolish.

Good call PP..some shit is going dddoooowwnnn big time. Go GEM.

DogEmperor is an Incel slug. The only thing he’s destroying is the hope that may have remained for this site.

The world is full of crashing bores. ...and they’re all here, spouting easily refutable garbage. Lonely, angry, frightened xenophobic, homophobic twats who hide behind sky-fairies as a means of defending their ignorance and vitriol.

Not ONE of you punk-ass little bitches would spout a word of this nonsense in public. Not one of you. If you did, you’d be picking up your teeth with broken fingers.

:grin:

Now with the 'Incel' word on EVERY POST? Do you learn a new word every month WTF?:censored:

its Melvis the Pizza Pop, the most lively of Skinny fake alias usernames.
modeled after the 'beautiful creature' DramaJ boyfriend who was gay, with gay
DramaJ, but after his time with the Cometic twat, would jump up and beat
everybody who would be looking thru the peephole.:smirk:

Very aggressive, this pseud pizza pop. Very dangerous with a hair brush.:whip:

Boy, it's a good thing that a couple anonymous accounts have popped up to defend "GodEmperorMorrissey" from everyone rightly pointing out his crushing stupidity.

:rolleyes:

if you dont know that Skinny Surface is a fake username Moz hating troll, if you need to be told this, then you should put a bib on soon as you wake up.:crazy:

explains your love for sodomy too

he's probably not having sodomy

Sodomy is disgusting

gross parades where they celebrate sodomy

You must really be a fan of sodomy

sodomy and nonsense

you believe in nothing but sodomy apparently

Morrissey is Christian so I'm guessing he's quit the sodomy

you support trans kids and love sodomy

In case anyone is wondering what's on GodEmperorMorrissey's mind

:lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

Guauuu !!!!!! Que manera de pelearse!!! De discutir estupidamente acerca de la sexualidad de Moz....unos quieren q sea gay otros que sea asexual ,hetero,etc, pero todos obsesionados y creyendo que tienen la razon,mientras Moz se descostilla de risa ,si es que lee estas pavadas,y parece que todos tienen muchas fantasias con el !!!,,despues dicen que esta viejo gordo y feo ,, pero no paran de imginarse cosasss..es re divertido y seguramente lo es para Morrissey....evidente es que a Moz el recurso de la ambiguedad sexual le sigue funcionando...!!! Asi que chicos sigan soñando con el ☺☺☺☺

Hay por favorr gente!!!!! Es sabido que a Moz no le gusta hablar sobre su sexualidad, pero eso no significa que sea ni santo ni tonto!!!! El lo dijo " soy lo que soy"... y el lo deja a nuestro criterio.....ustedes imaginense lo que mas les guste...nunca lo sabran !!!!VIVA MOZ!!!!!!

You are on a website honouring a 'sodomite'. Your on-screen name is celebrating said 'sodomite'. I think you are quite confused.

Peppermint clams, I don't know or care if Moz is into sodomy but it's sure as shit not how he identifies himself. I've made it clear exactly what I'm calling out here so pay attention or find a man so you'll stop nagging me

So you believe in nothing but sodomy apparently. What an empty, shitty life. Christianity is Truth
Are you insane? Fairy tales for adults. There is no excuse. Christianity, like all religions, is a man made scam to control you and your money. Anyone over the age of 15 should be able to see that. Unfortunately the lunatics have taken over the asylum and people will literally believe anything.

Are you insane? Fairy tales for adults. There is no excuse. Christianity, like all religions, is a man made scam to control you and your money. Anyone over the age of 15 should be able to see that. Unfortunately the lunatics have taken over the asylum and people will literally believe anything.

What do you believe in dipshit? Christianity is Truth and if people actually followed Christ's teaching's we wouldn't have trans children and people confused about their gender. Retards like you try and fail to discredit Christians but believe everything on CNN. Bet you're an open borders, sodomy loving Darwinist

Hey there brother, I hate to call you out publicly but see this verse: Proverbs 27:17
And also see these:
Romans 12:16
Ephesians 4:15; 32
Proverbs 10:12
Some are specifically about followers of Jesus getting along, but I think they have some value in guiding how we interact with all people... even on Morrissey forums! :)
Oh, one more: 2 Corinthians 5:20

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom