The Smiths to reunite for 2020 tour promoted by Live Nation?

A trusted source has sent the following:

Concert industry insiders, not authorized to speak publicly, say concert giant “Live Nation” has won the rights for the long-awaited Smiths reunion to happen next year. We know what you’re already singing to yourself (“stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before”), but because dates and venues are already said to be in the “plotting stage,” this would indicate that a Morrissey-Marr reunion is closer than ever to becoming a reality. There’s no word yet on if all four original members will share the concert stage. Morrissey just completed his “California Son” tour. According to his website, Johnny Marr has no upcoming shows scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Johnny Marr's Twitter response when asked regarding this story - Twitter (November 6, 2019), link via @ordinaryboy86:

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited:
What do you believe in dipshit? Christianity is Truth and if people actually followed Christ's teaching's we wouldn't have trans children and people confused about their gender. Retards like you try and fail to discredit Christians but believe everything on CNN. Bet you're an open borders, sodomy loving Darwinist
What exactly do you think "truth" means, dipshit?

I don't know or care if Moz is into sodomy but it's sure as shit not how he identifies himself.
6a00d8341c730253ef00e5502d8ea28834-640wi.jpg

What do you believe in dipshit? Christianity is Truth and if people actually followed Christ's teaching's we wouldn't have trans children and people confused about their gender. Retards like you try and fail to discredit Christians but believe everything on CNN. Bet you're an open borders, sodomy loving Darwinist
f*** off you uneducated bigoted waste of space. You brainless sheep. Grow up. You will join the same void as the rest of us. Twat.

What exactly do you think "truth" means, dipshit?

Well global homo, it means speak what's true. You don't. Truth is the teaching's of Christ and the Creator. It means saying no to sodomy , no to trans children and no to nonsense. 2 genders . Man & Woman. If you followed that instead of your own appetites , you wouldn't be an insashiable cock gobbler

Not my hero but stop acting like you didn't want an excuse to triple post naked men's asses you queer

Dude, that's Morrissey and he put that pictures on "Morrissey: Greatest Hits" for everyone to see! What was his excuse for publishing that?

His comment is strange, he obviously isn’t a Morrissey fan.

You are so right! He obviously knows nothing about Morrissey. He's just here to troll because there is no moderation on this forum.

and neither are you surface

Maybe not but I was from the first time I saw the Smiths until 2017, when he made the comments at the BBC6 music gig regarding UKIP and the Walters woman, which was met with silence from the crowd.

The point to my comment was that this guy is always spouting homophobic shit and clearly knows nothing about Morrissey.

Last edited:
Maybe not but I from the first time I saw the Smiths until 2017.

I'm guess 'was' is missing from yr post? i.e. "but I was from the first time I saw the Smiths until 2017."

So what changed yr mind from 2017? Must've been significant. Serious Q.

Maybe not but I was from the first time I saw the Smiths until 2017, when he made the comments at the BBC6 music gig regarding UKIP and the Walters woman, which was met with silence from the crowd.

The point to my comment was that this guy is always spouting homophobic shit and clearly knows nothing about Morrissey.

No I get what your point was ...I was more interested in why you are now a 'was' as far as being a Morrissey fan is concerned & why you now post hateful stuff.

No I get what your point was ...I was more interested in why you are now a 'was' as far as being a Morrissey fan is concerned & why you now post hateful stuff.

The BBC6 thing was the start, he was playing songs from LIHS and it was going really well and then for whatever reason he blurted out the UKIP shit, the audience went completely silent (you can see it on you tube) and it made me realise how removed he was from a high proportion of his fan base. Btw, I don't post hateful stuff and I don't hate him, I just dislike his views nowadays.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom