The Tracks Are All Messed Up

BoyGaskell

MadPoet
Just came back from London where I decided to go to Camden Market, just to see what it was like. One of the vinyl stalls had a copy of The Queen is Dead which was pressed in Poland. When I took the vinyl out I was pleasantly surprised that it was a blue vinyl.

When I got home I played the album waiting for the catchy dear old blighty from "The L-Shaped Room". "I was shocked and ashamed to discover" that the album opened with Morrissey crying to his mum about being 6ft under. I soon found out that the track list for the Aside, following this order.

I Know It's Over
Never Had No One Ever
Cemetery Gates
The Queen Is Dead
Frankly, Mr Shankly

I've been searching round to see if this is some rare treat I've stumbled across or just an annoying mix up which no one would care about.

mispressings can be worth something to the right people, just sayin.

on another note the word camden is everywhere i turn. its the hometown in my name is earl, its the fake school in the brett easton ellis novels less than zero american psycho the rules of attraction and glamoramma, itsd in the song come back to camden. everywhere i turn some kid is named camden. funny

I am sorry to be the one to tell you, but what you have in your hands is a bootleg.
There is no such thing as a blue vinyl pressing from Poland.

Just an annoying mix up...oh well, it was only £12 so I'm not that bothered. Still very good quality, not like my orange meat is murder which is slightly warped.

Back
Top Bottom