"The Very Best of Morrissey" listed on Amazon UK (Mar. 28)

We all know the usual suspects will make their way onto this one? only so many times you can repackage the old stuff everyone has...we want NEW stuff.

How about an all extended versions Morrissey cd? or maybe some of the other unreleased stuff?

Believe it or not, It has been 14 years ! since EMI has issued a Best of Compilation, So this doesnt seem so odd a release when you look at it this way . This isnt a release for "us" , its for the punters.
How else is he going to get his music into Tesco?

issue package package evaluate the songs...

Oh, you beat me to it, you clever shit.

Here I thought I was going to be groundbreaking, fresh and original by quoting Paint a vulgar picture.

I guess I need to up my game to keep up with the likes of you.:lbf:

It's pretty slap dash but then again Morrissey won't have much say in the matter. I just wish they would STOP now.

Jeez.

....Re-issue ! Re-package ! Re-package !
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra Track (and a tacky badge) ....

It makes me sad :angry:

Alex from Moenchengladbach

What about if it is out of Moz hands? He must agree with the fact that we DONT NEED ANOTHER GREATEST HITS/VERY BEST OF/THE SOUND OF whatever you wanna call it. He is not blind, afterall....
Cheers Moz

I am really tired of these rehashed releases...so boring and sad.

But our dear Moz is an old man...and old men are not treated well in this game. Geez - Liam Gallagher is now an old man as is the gang from Blur. But aleast the boys from Blur have evolved and stayed fresh. Moz just rehashes the sounds of 1991...over...and over,...andover.

I hate it when Morrissey re-releases stuff. Not because I hate the actual CD's, I don't. I like that EMI want to make a more complete Best Of for a new wave of Morrissey fans. What I hate are the tedious people who think they're the first to say "Re-issue! Repackage! Repackage!". God, those people are c***s.

Believe it or not, It has been 14 years ! since EMI has issued a Best of Compilation, So this doesnt seem so odd a release when you look at it this way . This isnt a release for "us" , its for the punters.
How else is he going to get his music into Tesco?

Yes, "Suedehead - The Best Of Morrissey" was from 1997. But what about "The HMV/Parlophone Singles 88-95" 3-CD Box from 2009?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom