"The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

Re: The world won't listen - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you

People in power never give up power. Look at Assad - if you must; his dingbat wife continuing to smile and wave, wrapped in Fendi, as the people of Syria disappear into dust. It is the same shame that the British utilized whilst claiming ownership of the Malvinas by shooting anyone who stood in their way. How very brave. Imagine if Taiwan claimed the Isle of Wight. Yes, it is that silly. The Queen is conveniently said to have no political power, yet it would be impossible to imagine her government disagreeing with her if she elected to return the Malvinas to the Argentinian people, and although David Cameron is gung-ho ready to see more British and Argentinian boys die in battle for this odd bit of turf, he cannot see the richer intellect in simply returning the islands to their rightful owners. Yet Cameron is haughtily aghast when people run riot on the streets of Coventry stealing hair-dryers worth ten pounds. Outrage!
What is never considered is how the occupants of the Malvinas (who want to bask in the south seas whilst also having the benefit of the NHS, and who number only about 2,500) are quite satisfied to sit back and watch service personnel die defending their post box. Has such selfishness ever been known? What makes it all worth it?

Thank you to Russell Brand for standing up and speaking out in recent weeks. Like anyone who speaks out in modern Britain, he has been shot down. Nothing must interfere with the depressive psychosis of modern Britain, which has become a most violent and melancholic country, with no space for measured debate. Like Russell, I believe that the most powerful vote you can give is No Vote; for the days of Prime Ministers have gone, and it's time for a form of change that is far more meaningful than simply switching blue to red. The print media will only support people who do not matter and who are incapable of instigating thought - David 'rent-a-smile' Beckham; his wife - famous for having nothing to do; the dum dum dummies of the Katie Price set; the overweight Jamie 'Orrible, who tells us all how to eat correctly.
At what point did the dis-United Kingdom become a cabbagehead nation? Where is the rich intellect of debate? Where is our Maya Angelou, our James Baldwin, our Allen Ginsberg, our Anthony Burgess, our political and social reformers? At what point did the shatterbrained scatterbrains take over - with all leading British politicians suddenly looking like extras from Brideshead Revisited? Although it is clear to assess the Addams Family of SW1X as the utterly useless and embarrassing ambassadors of a sinking England, how can we effect change without being tear-gassed? In the absence of democracy, there is no way.

I write this without outburst; a staunch non-terrorist, quietly, calmly and composedly, as I mourn the loss of the land.

Morrissey
16 November 2013.

Re: Article: "The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

Exactly Bluebirds. I don't share Moz's obsessive hatred of them but it is a bit rum that they're still here getting a nice big pay rise each year despite everyone else taking cuts and the media's obsession with them is irritating at best. On the flip side, without them we might end up with some twat like Tony Blair as head of state. It's a lose lose. Russell Brand has the right idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not understand that these are the exact things that make Morrissey brilliant in these days of lawyers, proof readings and political correctness. He says what he thinks and how he likes. If only everybody still did that!

you are 100% correct, the fact that he is not robotic like everyone else seem to be nowadays, is what makes him so special.

"At what point did the dis-United Kingdom become a cabbagehead nation? Where is the rich intellect of debate? Where is our Maya Angelou, our James Baldwin, our Allen Ginsberg, our Anthony Burgess, our political and social reformers? At what point did the shatterbrained scatterbrains take over - with all leading British politicians suddenly looking like extras from Brideshead Revisited? Although it is clear to assess the Addams Family of SW1X as the utterly useless and embarrassing ambassadors of a sinking England, how can we effect change without being tear-gassed? In the absence of democracy, there is no way."

So good.

Re: Article: "The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

Do you not understand that these are the exact things that make Morrissey brilliant in these days of lawyers, proof readings and political correctness. He says what he thinks and how he likes. If only everybody still did that!

I understand that Morrissey is brilliant. If only his statements were more succinct, the world might listen.

Re: The world won't listen - statement from Morrissey, true-to-you 18th November 2013

I really hope you she will burn in hell, but before of course she should suffer in endless pain for what she did to all those animals. If she will ever show up in Germany, I promise, WE WILL MEET!!

Till then, I hope she goes and shoots herself (by accident, of course)!

Viva Morrissey!!

Alex F.

Loved it. As someone whose first election was that between Gore and Bush, Brand's arguments touched home. To watch an old, well-to-do white man complain that Brand didn't understand how the system worked was galling. They really don't understand how much they dump on us and then pretend it's our fault for not enjoying the game and playing along. And when we do have someone like Brand or Morrissey that has a voice and is willing to stand up for us, the ones in power scoff. Do they not realize that we are listening? When they take shots at Brand, they take shots at us. That's our opinion they are mocking. Yes, he was speaking of the UK, but it is the same in the USA (albeit with a slightly different ruling class). It takes a teen walking into an elementary school and opening fire to even begin discussing the idea of gun regulation. With the 2nd amendment shoved down our throat, we are a breeding ground for Melissa Bachmans, Ted Nugents, and Sarah Palins. Animals be damned. How one feels they have the right to kill something so beautiful for simple amusement is beyond comprehension. These people can't even hide under the guise of being "royals" with traditions to uphold. So where is my voice in the government? Who is telling these murderers to stop killing animals and people alike? That's right, just rig the game, then call us names: radicals, hippies, anarchists, environmentalists, or terrorists and wonder why we don't want to f***ing play with you. At least we have people like Morrissey and Brand.

Well I just had to chip in on this purely to say F**K off Crystal geezer you idiot! You ruin every decent thread on here by chipping in with NOTHING to say just trying to bump your post count up you loser. You are ruining this site GO AWAY!

Re: The world won't listen - statement from Morrissey, true-to-you 18th November 2013

What about Paul McCartney being knighted in 1997?

Yes that's right good point, Sir Paul McCartney animal rights through and through and his late wife did something constructive about it and put her name to veggie meals and what does Moz do ? Well he just sits there in his L A gaff posting rants by proxy through a poxy website ! Way-der-go Moz you big tough-international-heavyweight-limpwristed-feather-duster.
Is Morrissey law a bit similar to sharia law ?
We mustn't like so and so !
We mustn't eat such and such !
We must do as we are told by Lord Mudslide and his stupid sidekick Russell Brain-Damage ?
(Take your medication Steven and give some to Brain-Damage as well while your at it)

Its a horrible photo agreed BUT what has IT (the photo) got to do with all the people babbled on about ???????

Ever thought about writing some songs instead ? Used to be fair good at that.

Benny-the-Butcher

Bachman is a PIG. Why does she need to kill a lion? For a f***ing PHOTO OP? f*** YOU!

I hope she gets hunted down and attacked by a pride of lions, I would laugh as she screamed in a pool of her own blood.
Whilst the lions claw insatiably at her skin and gnaw on her gutless body.

Viva Moz. At least someone still has the decency to stand up to our f***ed up Britain.

He made a lot more sense when he had the shits.

That poorly constructed block of text is supposed to be from the pen of one of the foremost man of letters of the last three decades is it? Dear, oh dear. No wonder he can no longer write songs.

Let's leave to one side that lion killing bitch and just talk politics.

So now we have both Morrissey and that middle aged Boys Town Buccaneer Brand putting Britain to rights from the agreeable comfort of the Hollywood Hills. Feet up, a pint of vodka in one hand, and a pint of vodka in the other, Morrissey tells us how he sees the world. I suppose the real answer - through the polluted heat haze hanging over LA - is rather less likely to get him column inches.

Here we have two millionaires fomenting revolution in a Western liberal democracy from thousands of miles away. Pathetic. Only a fool would give either of them any political credence whatsoever.

They can both f*** off, and for Morrissey to bleat "Where is humanity?" after the way he treats most of the people in his book is f***ing laughable. A nasty piece of work like him questioning the humanity of others? Self-awareness is not his strong suit, is it?

Morrissey is just another bitter old queen, knowing that attacking the other old Queen gets him column inches. His slow, painful death would delight me, and if there's any justice Brand, that dirty old pervert, who seems to spend most of his time bothering women a fraction of his age for sex, will do us all a favour and overdose. Nah, only joking. Wishing death on people is not nice, and anyone who means it must be deranged. Morrissey.

By the way, I read the other day that Gore Vidal insisted that he was referred to as "pansexual" rather than homosexual, which has echoes of the recent "humasexual" bullshit. The thing is recent evidence seems to point to the possibility Vidal might have been a paedophile.

Let's have some clarification from Morrissey of his true meaning of "humasexual", so we know exactly what he means. Are any humans off limits? It might also explain why he and Brand are so close and why the latter likes to dress as the Child Catcher. Answers please, Morrissey.

After all, we don't want another Savile, now, do we?

Well said! so true. I get on this daily!!! Glad someone else agrees. Me me me pisses me right off.
You must be my age haha ha old git like me

Thank you, glad somebody else is on my wavelength. Incidently, I am not an old git at all, just a real person. Kind regards to you.

I hope she gets hunted down and attacked by a pride of lions, I would laugh as she screamed in a pool of her own blood.
Whilst the lions claw insatiably at her skin and gnaw on her gutless body.

Viva Moz. At least someone still has the decency to stand up to our f***ed up Britain.

I concur, Girl Afraid. She needs to die violently. Mauled, eaten and crapped out like the piece of shit she is.

Am I alone in thinking if only Morrissey had injected as much energy into his songwriting over the last 5 years as he had done into this TTY statement. Personally I think he lost it around the time of "Vauxhall and I".

Jocky

Am I alone in thinking if only Morrissey had injected as much energy into his songwriting over the last 5 years as he had done into this TTY statement. Personally I think he lost it around the time of "Vauxhall and I".

Jocky

Yeah, You're alone.

Well, Moz, you finally did it. I saw it through your eyes..or shall I say...through the animals eyes. I am ashamed to be human.

Loved it. As someone whose first election was that between Gore and Bush, Brand's arguments touched home. To watch an old, well-to-do white man complain that Brand didn't understand how the system worked was galling. They really don't understand how much they dump on us and then pretend it's our fault for not enjoying the game and playing along. And when we do have someone like Brand or Morrissey that has a voice and is willing to stand up for us, the ones in power scoff. Do they not realize that we are listening? When they take shots at Brand, they take shots at us. That's our opinion they are mocking. Yes, he was speaking of the UK, but it is the same in the USA (albeit with a slightly different ruling class). It takes a teen walking into an elementary school and opening fire to even begin discussing the idea of gun regulation. With the 2nd amendment shoved down our throat, we are a breeding ground for Melissa Bachmans, Ted Nugents, and Sarah Palins. Animals be damned. How one feels they have the right to kill something so beautiful for simple amusement is beyond comprehension. These people can't even hide under the guise of being "royals" with traditions to uphold. So where is my voice in the government? Who is telling these murderers to stop killing animals and people alike? That's right, just rig the game, then call us names: radicals, hippies, anarchists, environmentalists, or terrorists and wonder why we don't want to f***ing play with you. At least we have people like Morrissey and Brand.

Yeah, f***ing capitalism. Terrible. How's your internet connection? I'm getting just over 30 meg at the moment, but I've got lots of stuff plugged in. Let me put my iPad down a second. I want to open my Twix... There. Done. OK. I like to bite all the caramel off the top and leave the biscuit 'til last. Mmmmm. Where were we? Oh yeah, I remember...

Meanwhile, in Caracas, you're rich if you own a bucket, you get to wipe your arse on a shrub, and the President is about rule by decree. A luta continua!! There's your revolution. Not that Les Miserables West End romance that appeals so much to dunces like Brand. Hunger, power cuts, militia on the streets. That revolution. The real sort. The sort where the type of sociopaths who seek power everywhere don't have to answer to the ballot box at all, as imperfect as that system is.

Or, if you prefer, we could go over to Homs or Damascus, and watch as the SSA and the FSA cut each others heads off and film it on their mobile phones. That revolution seems to be going well. Or how about Pyongyang? Now there's a revolutionary paradise. That worked.

The problem with the West is not capitalism, it is narcissism. If you want to see real hardship get yourself over to the Bulgarian refugee camps full of Syrians I saw on the TV tonight. Meanwhile, a millionaire ex-pop star sits in LA getting blown by Liam, or some other poor sod, while calling for revolution in... Britain. f***ing idiot.

When those despicable, unfashionable white men are eventually replaced by the Pelosi's, the Harman's, the Umunna's, the Maduro's and the Kirchner's you'll be on your and hands f***ing knees begging them to come back.

Morrissey, and some of you lot, need to read some history. Believe it or not, this last half century has seen peace and advancement hitherto unseen in the West. As we employ our politicians to look after our interests, and not those of other nations in other parts of the world I'd say, in general terms, things are progressing nicely. And if the Sunni and the Shia want to kill each other across the Middle East the solution is simple. Let them.

In the meantime Morrissey and Brand, two undoubted egotists, who have devoted their lives to self-aggrandisement, have the brassneck to point their cash stained fingers at others.

Yes that's right good point, Sir Paul McCartney animal rights through and through and his late wife did something constructive about it and put her name to veggie meals and what does Moz do ? Well he just sits there in his L A gaff posting rants by proxy through a poxy website ! Way-der-go Moz you big tough-international-heavyweight-limpwristed-feather-duster.
Is Morrissey law a bit similar to sharia law ?
We mustn't like so and so !
We mustn't eat such and such !
We must do as we are told by Lord Mudslide and his stupid sidekick Russell Brain-Damage ?
(Take your medication Steven and give some to Brain-Damage as well while your at it)

Its a horrible photo agreed BUT what has IT (the photo) got to do with all the people babbled on about ???????

Ever thought about writing some songs instead ? Used to be fair good at that.

Benny-the-Butcher

Kewpie / Uncleskinny can I please change my username to Lord Mudslide?

Thanks

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom